Listen Aron , i got mine for £325 with scope, bag, tin of pellets , and delivered , mint condition , so f**k the £40 get lookin mate , good luck i know you`ve waited ages and your excited about it , so get lookin in the for sales on all the sites and buy a fecker ,atb Buster

uuh....the names Aaron.

its POLL :D Listen to buster ;) good luck wich ever way you go

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care buster im getting mine from new so that i know its past, so bollocks to you! anyway

now im £30s away, did a lot of jobs around the house, clean bathroom :sick:, hoover everythung, clear away the serfaces and clean those, sort ou the shed and powerwash the patio! all for a measly £10. but shouldent be complaining really, bettter than nothing.

i dont care buster im getting mine from new so that i know its past, so bollocks to you! anyway

now im £30s away, did a lot of jobs around the house, clean bathroom :sick:, hoover everythung, clear away the serfaces and clean those, sort ou the shed and powerwash the patio! all for a measly £10. but shouldent be complaining really, bettter than nothing.

Come on Aaron no need to be like that, Buster was only offering you some GOOD advise and he also offered to take you out. I would jump at the chance for a day out shooting.

come on aaron, hurry up and get your gun then you can come up and shoot with me in aberdare.

Richard

now im £30s away, did a lot of jobs around the house, clean bathroom :sick:, hoover everythung, clear away the serfaces and clean those, sort ou the shed and powerwash the patio! all for a measly £10. but shouldent be complaining really, bettter than nothing

AAAAAAron Don’t be like that mate I no puberties playing hell with you body at the moment :icon_redface: but buster was only trying to help and you threw it back in his face. :wallbash: