hi all.a friend came round earlier desperate for some money to buy a new terrier, he sold me his single shot bsa ultra[177] with hawk varmint scopes, hw silencer,bag and pellets for 150 quid.its in mint condition ,only had half a tin of pellets through it.does anybody else think i got a deal or have i been had.

hi all.a friend came round earlier desperate for some money to buy a new terrier, he sold me his single shot bsa ultra[177] with hawk varmint scopes, hw silencer,bag and pellets for 150 quid.its in mint condition ,only had half a tin of pellets through it.does anybody else think i got a deal or have i been had.

If your not happy with it i'll give you £200 for it made, been after one for weeks,

Liam.. ;);)

If your not happy with it i'll give you £200 for it made, been after one for weeks,

Liam.. ;);)

cheers mate but i am going to give it a good try out this weekend,i only have had springers up to press so i have big expectations

cheers for the replys chaps,had an hour with it earlier i am very impressed,could anyone give me a bit of advise on charging gear [which is best /affordable].cheers nellie

Hi Nellie,

I use a pump (about £100) and I find it perfect. it take about half a dozen pumps plus one pump per shot. So, if you shoot 30 pellets then it takes about 36 pumps to get back up to full charge.

I must admit I bought the pump with the intention of getting a bottle at a later date, but after using it a few times I see no point in it.

For anyone who was wondering, I would compare the amount of effort it takes to recharge the Ultra, its probably comparable with running up about 4 or 5 flights of stairs.

hope this helps,

John

thanks for the info guys.i had a few shots again tonight to try and compare it against my hw 97[as i dont intend to keep both guns in the long run],and a pidgeon landed on a telegraph pole 35 yards off,so i christened the ultra it was almost too easy. cheers nellie