OTLEY, W. Yorks ...........

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a laugh il be up there with my other half and my little stafford for a walk around.!

With the little red bitch by any chance ?

Yes i was with my red bitch, had a good day some nice looking terriers, was a decent show.

nice little lean staffy pal, did you have on the wall? good day out yesterday, plenty of grog flowing

and a good laugh, i met moxy, top fella, he didn't buy me a pint though tight feck :tongue2: , also had a chat with a big mincer looking feck selling collars :kiss: , some nice mutts there aswell, and give that fecking spare wheel back you cheeky b astard, darcy, get the pics up :thumbs:

it was a good day and some very tidy looking dogs about, had a good drink and a good crack and met some good lads, good pics been taken there jd, cant believe some twat stole a spare wheel,WANKER, feck me my heads sore and its taken me 20 mins to write this :icon_redface:

not a bad turn out... met some canny folk......and there was very few tacksuits there which was quite surprising ... :whistling: ...there was some big chains and scary looking dogs though... :icon_eek::clapper::clapper::clapper: .....jd look liked he had come in the clothes he had on the night before with his easy iron asda shirt on...... :clapper::clapper: ....

not a bad turn out... met some canny folk......and there was very few tacksuits there which was quite surprising ... :whistling: ...there was some big chains and scary looking dogs though... :icon_eek::clapper::clapper::clapper: .....jd look liked he had come in the clothes he had on the night before with his easy iron asda shirt on...... :clapper::clapper: ....

Hey little 'un.....WTF were these on your feet? They went out with Jason Donavan!!

post-16-1251718833_thumb.jpg

I heard frank bruno was there ,and im thinking what the fxck would he be doing there, then i remembered he liked being beaten around the ring as well.

He was cooking the bacon and sausage as it goes!!!

An excellent day out, met loads of good lads, had a good craic with mates and as a bounus sold quite a bit of gear too, so thank you to all those who supported me!

On a less positive note though ............ whoever robbed the spare wheel off the back of my mates Vitara, (a white 3 door with big wheels and mud tyres on) I think you're a scummy twat and I will find you sooner or later make no mistake.

Anyone with any info on a very muddy chrome 16" wheel with a mud tyre on, please get in touch however you like.

07738 930466

Shit isn't it when you think you're amongst friends and it turns out that some thieving little scumbag will steal off one of their own dog lads, the lad whose van it is has got a 3 hour drive home with no spare now.

The harsh bit is that the same lad would have been one of the best lads you could meet, he's been very very good to me and plenty of others too, given dogs away when he could easily have made good money on them, taken lads out on his massive permission.

:censored:

yep totally agree..

and that goe,s for some twat that scrawled an initial on me bonnet......