OTLEY, W. Yorks ...........

does anyone know who is judging the terriers and dont say terrier judge :tongue2: just found out i dont have to work monday aswell so hopefully afew :drinks:

who's the driver? :drink:

TO BE HONEST JACKO IT ISNT LOOKING TO BRIGHT FOR YOU PAL :clapper:

i'm walking it then :icon_eek:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know who is judging the terriers and dont say terrier judge :tongue2: just found out i dont have to work monday aswell so hopefully afew :drinks:

think we'll put up with been squashed in your little motor on the way there and i dont think we'll give a feck on the way back home PISSED, :tongue2:

think we'll put up with been squashed in your little motor on the way there and i dont think we'll give a feck on the way back home PISSED, :tongue2:

its only a 4 seater, let me know whos off, i'll drive then :wallbash:

where not going in that mincers motor in the pic :icon_eek: think owens driving so plenty of room, let you know more tomorrow

where not going in that mincers motor in the pic :icon_eek: think owens driving so plenty of room, let you know more tomorrow
Weather should be good and i know the boozer has stocked up with Ale.....I believe there may be Hunting Song Medleys in the pub after........something to look forward to....

will this be, before or after the mouse racing!!!!!!!!

Just out the shower, I now have a lovely smooth scrotum which may well be on display tomorrow, am just off to apply some baby talc to it then off to bed.

See you all in the morning.

Nighty night.

:kiss:

I was umming and arring about going tomorrow but Im definatly there now wild horses could keep me away!!