OTLEY, W. Yorks ...........

not abad little show realy, was abit quiet last year thou, hope the weathers ok, see you there lads all been well

you driving? :drink::D

AM I f**k, EVEN THOU IVE TO WORK MONDAY IM STILL GUNNA HAVE AFEW, YOU,OWEN OR SIZO IS :D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not abad little show realy, was abit quiet last year thou, hope the weathers ok, see you there lads all been well

AM I f**k, EVEN THOU IVE TO WORK MONDAY IM STILL GUNNA HAVE AFEW, YOU,OWEN OR SIZO IS :D

:o , we wont fit in mine, ill drive yours though if you want, OWEN

:clapper: OWEN :clapper: , he loves driving :D let me know farmer

you more chance of platting piss then driving owens motor, he wont even let me drive it but what i do know is it wont be me driving :D, ile let you know

you more chance of platting piss then driving owens motor, he wont even let me drive it but what i do know is it wont be me driving :D , ile let you know

:thumbs:

does anyone know who is judging the terriers and dont say terrier judge :tongue2: just found out i dont have to work monday aswell so hopefully afew :drinks:

who's the driver? :drink:

TO BE HONEST JACKO IT ISNT LOOKING TO BRIGHT FOR YOU PAL :clapper: