8 stone cheetah chasing rabbits in Essex

I've just been looking at the Times online. There is an article and video of an 8 stone male cheetah chasing rabbits on a wildlife park in Essex

w.w.w.FieldsportsChannel.tv. It can legally chase hares.

I don't know how to put up a link but if you google The Times, click on UK News, and scroll down to Boumani you'll get there. The League against cruel sports say " It is barbaric and cruel" You Fecking WHAT?

FFS the league are getting further and further away from reality. teching a predator to hunt so it can be released seems like good common sense to me but apparently we should be teaching them to be vegans....... FOOLS :wankerzo4:

FFS the league are getting further and further away from reality. teching a predator to hunt so it can be released seems like good common sense to me but apparently we should be teaching them to be vegans....... FOOLS :wankerzo4:

Makes you laugh, doesn't it? Fecking lunatics the lot of 'em. :yes:

Makes you laugh, doesn't it? Fecking lunatics the lot of 'em. :yes:

Total effing dipshits. If they were doing it for sport I could just about see some sense in the anti argument But frfuksakes they are teaching the animal to do what it should do anyway. I'd say it's more "cruel" to bring up a top predator to be hand fed than it is to teach it to follow its own nature. And when the whole game plan is to re-introduce the kits to the wild . . . A-a-a-rgh. I can get SO ANGRY.

How about a whip-round on THL? We'll buy a pack of cheetahs and teach 'em to hunt foxes. The Maharajah of Lahore had 1000 hunting cheetahs! We could end up with a lot of very dead sabs. Boo-Hoo

things like this raise great publicity and show the anties up for the bunch of crazy fuckwits they really are! go on the cheetahs :D , image one of them crossed with a saluki/grey :clapper:

Soz bro but I fear you'ld have a dead saluki. 40 pounds of dog vs 120 pounds of CAT WITH ATTITUDE? No brainer I fear. But you are right overall. The anti's just don't know their collective arse from their earhole. They can't even manage a logically consistent argument. Take a look at some of the work by Roger Scruton. He is one of the world's leading philosophers and a total hunt supporter! AMAZING GUY.

I have nothing to add but Ric is upset lurchergrrl is getting more forum traffic...................... :D

You are so right!. Just cos she's prettier than me - not difficult I must admit - funnier than me - no comment - and makes her point better than I can, she gets all the publicity! Boo Hoo. gonna cry.

I have nothing to add but Ric is upset lurchergrrl is getting more forum traffic...................... :D

You are so right!. Just cos she's prettier than me - not difficult I must admit - funnier than me - no comment - and makes her point better than I can, she gets all the publicity! Boo Hoo. gonna cry.

I bet I'm not prettier than you. Funny? Well, maybe. I can get my point across when necessary, that's true.

I only get more hits 'cause my OH is famous.

:laugh: :laugh: