new Hunter catapults on ebay

Hi Fishfish,

After one of your catapults, can you sort me one on here or do you want me to do it on ebay ?

Kev

through here is fine mate,just pm me what you want mate and ille chuck in some free .44cal shots. ive now sold dozens with only good feed back,i know youll be very impressed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well worth the money and you won't beat those flatbands,got mine from the states.I wish that you were selling them a while back Fish.Would have saved me the trouble of ordering from US.You'll truly be amazed with the power.

Fish do you sell the lead moulds?

Edited by Moorman 1
Well worth the money and you won't beat those flatbands,got mine from the states.I wish that you were selling them a while back Fish.Would have saved me the trouble of ordering from US.You'll truly be amazed with the power.

the best aint they! anyone who sayes tubes are better hasnt tried them for sure! as for the moulds i will be stocking them soon.

the best aint they! anyone who sayes tubes are better hasnt tried them for sure! as for the moulds i will be stocking them soon.

Ideal mate can you let me know when theyre available please...?

Ideal mate can you let me know when theyre available please...?

yep sure will!

arrived fish, well chuffed ,out later to to test my eye, these are bang on lads, well been out can tell its been some years, shall keep up some practice before live qaurry, let me know about the the moulds cheers mk3

Just this second ordered and payed for 1 through ebay, £20 is nothing for a good catapult. Cant wait for it to arrive!!!!

And for anyone who thinks black widows are the way to go for catapult shooting.... lol;)