• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an Alaunt.

Food bill.

are you mad, dont be daft. if you have read any of my posts, you will find out im not a fan of any lurcher with bull x through them, as they dont suit my needs.     As to classing a "working dog

Posted Images

Waiting for the bolt

what they like as a watch /guard dog ? most of my bullxs were people friendly same as my pit bitch that i had back then. it be nice to have a lurcher that might guard a bit , my 2 are daft buggers , Bryn soft with people , Buck is 1/2 gsd but must have picked the grey temp regards people, he only switches on, when hunting, they reckon saluki and saluki xs are not bad as watch dogs , just wondered if the mastiff in the breed made them guard, as mastiffs will guard and bark abit when stranger comes to there place .

Did you pits work ray?

no mate, not in the true seance of the word for what they good at, but the bitch would come out with my lurchers and have mooch with them, and what ever broke cover she be in the thick of it lol, i took her once on a fox drive , where i used go beating , the keeper face was picture when i turned up with her and my mate brought his lurcher x lurcher bitch , the keeper said fook me foxes wont want to run your way with her there ha ha , they got 2 that day , she was fine with other dogs, as long as they were ok with her , it was nice day both dogs enjoyed going through the woods that day :thumbs:

• Like 2