not sure if im in the right section here lads but whats the best gear to keep your gun in tiptop condition

There must be hundred's of great products on the market, suited to the Springers, with mineral rich oils & grease for load bearing surfaces, silicons for anti friction, quality inhibitors that will not wreck the bluing, for PCP's I would recomend any of the Napier range, as you are limited to silicon oils & grease only. Do not use any Mineral content oil's/grease in your PCP.

foxon.

not sure if im in the right section here lads but whats the best gear to keep your gun in tiptop condition

There must be hundred's of great products on the market, suited to the Springers, with mineral rich oils & grease for load bearing surfaces, silicons for anti friction, quality inhibitors that will not wreck the bluing, for PCP's I would recomend any of the Napier range, as you are limited to silicon oils & grease only. Do not use any Mineral content oil's/grease in your PCP.

foxon.

cheers

NEVER use silicon oil on metal to metal surfaces, it acts like an abrasive of sorts, there was an article about it in airgunner a while back, i just use browning legia oil on all my guns, works fine on my PCP aswell,

hope this helps,

all the best