Terrier videos

wingnut

Guest Dillon
I HAD ONE ON VIDEO IT WAS MORE OF A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A MAN CALLED TOM PARR IN IRELAND,SAD THING IT WAS FILMED BYE AN ANTI BA****D,I TAPED IT [bANNED TEXT] I WAS FIFTEEN NOW IM TWENTY FIVE LOL,SO YEA THEY ARE LIKE ROKIN HORSE SH**T

P.S EANY ONE EALSE SEEN THIS VID THANKS

JON

Feck me the Tom Parr documentary, I watched it first time around, Thats what happens when you take people in that aren't tried tested and most of all trusted, aint seen it in years but I got offered a little Patt bitch that was there for 200 quid and that was ten years ago, 10 grand went on the fellas head who filmed it, but that didn't help the damage it had already caused.

Who remembers the other prick that two blokes took digging, they had an advert in the countrymaids for a dog guaranteed to all quarry he bought it and ended up digging with them etc etc etc, he got tarred and feathered did that fukka. :clapper:

Harsh yes but man that stuff was way off base,what could anyone learn from it besides keep a low profile in all you do and don't video anything.

there was little respect shown for the quarry and many dogs used.

surely one dog, release or quickly cull.

Bryan

Guest moomin300uk

I found it educational has i have never seen a badger or know nothing about terrier men :icon_eek:

It was factual And very interesting the footage was unsavoury in bits :whistle: also channel four must of thought it was of some worth or they would not of broadcasted it on prime time telly It had a bit of shock value to drum up interest

Edited by moomin300uk
Guest oldskool
Harsh yes but man that stuff was way off base,what could anyone learn from it besides keep a low profile in all you do and don't video anything.

there was little respect shown for the quarry and many dogs used.

surely one dog, release or quickly cull.

Bryan

actually mik,, it was about lads that bait not dig!! :)

what people fail to see is that the video shows badger baiting, not badger digging!!! the definition for badger baiting involves a dog and a badger in a homemade pit or similar.... if you carry digging out in the manner of those lads then digging is painted with the same brush...

read my description, i said that the lads were "baiting and not digging as there is a difference"... there is also a plummer documentary where old plummer shows how it should have been done. if people knew the difference it wouldnt have been banned in the first place (wishful thinking). :cry: ... what i would like to do is edit a video to show the difference between baiting and digging. perhaps i could gather up old tv footage and it could start off by showing how a good sportsman would carry it out and then it could show the eejits that let the sport down.. i dont have the equipment nor the know how,, plus the fact that i am scared of doing more harm than good... after getting numerous questions and sometimes critism on ebay i find that my answers usually fall on deaf ears anyway. :no:

ps,,,, mods, feel free to delete or edit as you wish!!!

Edited by oldskool
  • 4 months later...

Well said Bryan, unfortunatley there are too many muppets into the terrier game n that documentry was a fine example,they're doing untold harm to the sport and spoiling it for those who do it in a humane and professional manner.And buying these vids only encourages it :no: