Terrier videos

wingnut

Hi everyone was just wondering if anyone knows of some good terrier digging videos, i got lots of terrier on rat videos but would like to know if there any digging videos out there because i can't seem to find any. :signthankspin:

Edited by wingnut

Rocking horse poo..........................the only vids i've got with digging are the warreners and there are a few reviews on here..........

Thanks Simoman

I seen some the warreners just thought there might be the odd chance out there someone knew if there any videos. Thanks again

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

I HAD ONE ON VIDEO IT WAS MORE OF A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A MAN CALLED TOM PARR IN IRELAND,SAD THING IT WAS FILMED BYE AN ANTI BA****D,I TAPED IT [bANNED TEXT] I WAS FIFTEEN NOW IM TWENTY FIVE LOL,SO YEA THEY ARE LIKE ROKIN HORSE SH**T

P.S EANY ONE EALSE SEEN THIS VID THANKS

JON

Guest moomin300uk
I HAD ONE ON VIDEO IT WAS MORE OF A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A MAN CALLED TOM PARR IN IRELAND,SAD THING IT WAS FILMED BYE AN ANTI BA****D,I TAPED IT [bANNED TEXT] I WAS FIFTEEN NOW IM TWENTY FIVE LOL,SO YEA THEY ARE LIKE ROKIN HORSE SH**T

JON

bought it off ebay was gutter i seen it years ago on channel four and it alos had undercover ops taped off bbc 2 looked very old the tom parr one was good for education purposes only :icon_eek: :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldskool

JON

:11: i have it too, i taped it when i was 13/14, yep it was a damn shame that hoor filmed it,, i watched it loadza times.... i wonder where ''tom parr and his cronies'' are now... there was another fella on there called chris streak, any of you lads know him? what was his outcome??

Guest moomin300uk

JON

:11: i have it too, i taped it when i was 13/14, yep it was a damn shame that hoor filmed it,, i watched it loadza times.... i wonder where ''tom parr and his cronies'' are now... there was another fella on there called chris streak, any of you lads know him? what was his outcome??

done a google search once think they have been done they are on that A Z scumthing the antis have I watched it the first time when i was 16 it was on channel four under cover Britain and am 25 next week so it was nine years ago... They where a bit daft to be infiltrated like that reckon that Parr was getting greedy think them lads paid to dig with him..

i seen some dvds advertised in this weeks countryman weekly they called 'Fox control with terriers' and 'Fox control with terriers 2004' anyone know if they worth geting cuz only a £10 each

Bought them both mate.No quarry at the dig site on either :ph34r: .Cant understand a feckin word theyre saying .Some good footage of a bedlington drawing though .

i seen some dvds advertised in this weeks countryman weekly they called 'Fox control with terriers' and 'Fox control with terriers 2004' anyone know if they worth geting cuz only a £10 each

Bought them both mate.No quarry at the dig site on either :ph34r: .Cant understand a feckin word theyre saying .Some good footage of a bedlington drawing though .

:signthankspin: Foxdropper much appreciated