29 replies to this topic

#1 wingnut

wingnut

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 04:04 pm

Hi everyone was just wondering if anyone knows of some good terrier digging videos, i got lots of terrier on rat videos but would like to know if there any digging videos out there because i can't seem to find any. :signthankspin:

Edited by wingnut, 01 August 2006 - 04:05 pm.

#2 Simoman

Simoman

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,539 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:09 pm

Rocking horse poo..........................the only vids i've got with digging are the warreners and there are a few reviews on here..........

#3 patterdalepaul

patterdalepaul

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:16 pm

yes i've heard that they're great :icon_eek: :11: :11:

#4 wingnut

wingnut

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 03:37 pm

Rocking horse poo..........................the only vids i've got with digging are the warreners and there are a few reviews on here..........

Thanks Simoman

I seen some the warreners just thought there might be the odd chance out there someone knew if there any videos. Thanks again

#5 Guest_1 man and hiz dog_*

Guest_1 man and hiz dog_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:55 pm

I HAD ONE ON VIDEO IT WAS MORE OF A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A MAN CALLED TOM PARR IN IRELAND,SAD THING IT WAS FILMED BYE AN ANTI BA****D,I TAPED IT [BANNED TEXT] I WAS FIFTEEN NOW IM TWENTY FIVE LOL,SO YEA THEY ARE LIKE ROKIN HORSE SH**T
P.S EANY ONE EALSE SEEN THIS VID THANKS
JON

#6 lost scouse

lost scouse

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:27 pm

yes jon seen it about a month ago some nice dogs on it . long time no see :thumbs-up:

#7 deep dig

deep dig

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 08:34 pm

EBAY :tongue2: :good:

#8 Guest_moomin300uk_*

Guest_moomin300uk_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:42 pm

I HAD ONE ON VIDEO IT WAS MORE OF A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT A MAN CALLED TOM PARR IN IRELAND,SAD THING IT WAS FILMED BYE AN ANTI BA****D,I TAPED IT [BANNED TEXT] I WAS FIFTEEN NOW IM TWENTY FIVE LOL,SO YEA THEY ARE LIKE ROKIN HORSE SH**T
JON

bought it off ebay was gutter i seen it years ago on channel four and it alos had undercover ops taped off bbc 2 looked very old the tom parr one was good for education purposes only :icon_eek: :whistle:

#9 wingnut

wingnut

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 10:50 pm

i seen some dvds advertised in this weeks countryman weekly they called 'Fox control with terriers' and 'Fox control with terriers 2004' anyone know if they worth geting cuz only a £10 each

#10 Guest_oldskool_*

Guest_oldskool_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:37 pm

JON

:11: i have it too, i taped it when i was 13/14, yep it was a damn shame that hoor filmed it,, i watched it loadza times.... i wonder where ''tom parr and his cronies'' are now... there was another fella on there called chris streak, any of you lads know him? what was his outcome??

#11 Guest_moomin300uk_*

Guest_moomin300uk_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:43 pm

JON

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... i have it too, i taped it when i was 13/14, yep it was a damn shame that hoor filmed it,, i watched it loadza times.... i wonder where ''tom parr and his cronies'' are now... there was another fella on there called chris streak, any of you lads know him? what was his outcome??

done a google search once think they have been done they are on that A Z scumthing the antis have I watched it the first time when i was 16 it was on channel four under cover Britain and am 25 next week so it was nine years ago... They where a bit daft to be infiltrated like that reckon that Parr was getting greedy think them lads paid to dig with him..

#12 Guest_oldskool_*

Guest_oldskool_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:53 am

he organised digging holidays,, :no: it was only a matter of time before he got caught

#13 Guest_oldskool_*

Guest_oldskool_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:48 pm

Ive seen copies of the programme for sale recently............Carreg

they werent in circulation until i put it on ebay. now its everywhere :) .

#14 foxdropper

foxdropper

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,636 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:12 pm

i seen some dvds advertised in this weeks countryman weekly they called 'Fox control with terriers' and 'Fox control with terriers 2004' anyone know if they worth geting cuz only a £10 each

Bought them both mate.No quarry at the dig site on either :ph34r: .Cant understand a feckin word theyre saying .Some good footage of a bedlington drawing though .

#15 wingnut

wingnut

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:19 pm

Bought them both mate.No quarry at the dig site on either :ph34r: .Cant understand a feckin word theyre saying .Some good footage of a bedlington drawing though .

:signthankspin: Foxdropper much appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users