hi guys been a while since i been on after a break from it all

after selling my aa s410 .22 i decided i would go for a .177 seems .177 is the new .22 from alot of threads and from advice from davyt a few months back

im heading towards a bsa r10 after a few reviews ive read but none of the reviews seem to mention its good/poor quality in the field

i was hoping for some opinions from people that have spent a little time with this gun

cheers gaz

hi guys been a while since i been on after a break from it all

after selling my aa s410 .22 i decided i would go for a .177 seems .177 is the new .22 from alot of threads and from advice from davyt a few months back

im heading towards a bsa r10 after a few reviews ive read but none of the reviews seem to mention its good/poor quality in the field

i was hoping for some opinions from people that have spent a little time with this gun

cheers gaz

I can't speak for the .177, but I own a .22 R10 and I absolutely love it. I've used it in all manner of situations and it's never let me down.

Decent bit of kit nice balance to it and a good looking gun . Never fired one but me mate has says there not bad . Was contemplating getting one untill me mate decided to sell his hw100 no looking back on that choice atb FV :victory:

ok thaks for the help guys

after speaking to some guys from the bsa owners club i have decided to go for a scorpion t-10 "just as good as the as410 but much cheaper" and "some have teathing problemsbt if yor buying new the warranty will cover that means sending it away but worth the money you save"

so r10 was basically disgarded after alot of eviews i read and the average review for t-10 and s410 is 4.9 out of 5 and on my budget the scopion t-10 being roughly £100 cheaper has made my mind up.

the r10 is also very exspensive for the bonus of a buddy botte do you really need that many shots per session? its not that much of a pain to charge. admittedly looks the mutts but compromise needs to be reached when your working on a budget.

cheers again fellas :whistling:

sorry if you cnt read this properly but just noticed bats are going in keboard hense typos