jack russel bitch and pups

ive still got the bitch mate, i havent taken that much notice of the tread as it went way off track ages ago.

despite what many of the wankers say one here she is a cracking bitch from our local terrierman stock and ive only worked her light.

shes great with my dog and with my son (hes 2) so has a good calm nature

i payed £150 as a pup but just cant afford all the dogs, ive also had to take another job to help get by.

the bitch is for sale with no fault of her own

cheers for all the posotive post too boys its hard letting go of a dog that you have had for nearly 3 years

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive still got the bitch mate, i havent taken that much notice of the tread as it went way off track ages ago.

despite what many of the wankers say one here she is a cracking bitch from our local terrierman stock and ive only worked her light.

shes great with my dog and with my son (hes 2) so has a good calm nature

i payed £150 as a pup but just cant afford all the dogs, ive also had to take another job to help get by.

the bitch is for sale with no fault of her own

cheers for all the posotive post too boys its hard letting go of a dog that you have had for nearly 3 years

hmm i know a cpl of terriermen from down that way ...................... are his initials? RD? a good stamp of terrier............. :whistling:

ahh i know exactly to whom you refer ...................his dogs are ...ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. well not for me from what i have seen ,and i have seen some of them "work" and i use the term work advisedly,i would not give you tuppence ha`penny for any of them never mind a hundred and fifty notes ...........and "g" is a lanky messer who wouldnt know a good working terrier if it bit him

yis fellman

oh well if this is the same bloke i must have had a tidy bitch, ive never had any trouble from her and always more than keen to work. between her and the dog they do well.

as far as i can say for him hes done me no harm, if anything always helpful

;)

oh well if this is the same bloke i must have had a tidy bitch, ive never had any trouble from her and always more than keen to work. between her and the dog they do well.

as far as i can say for him hes done me no harm, if anything always helpful

;)

to be fair if you were giving me 150 quid for pups id help you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his dogs are amazing though .once i recall him telling me that his dog could tell you what and how many were in a earth ..a earth he wouldnt let his dog into btw! in fact he dangled it near the entrance and and asked me if i had a dog that works............. i can only assume he asked me because he didnt have a dog that worked!!!!1

messer of the highest order ...... yis fellman ....good luck with thepups and bitch ........ yis fellman

ha, kennel blindess is a wonderful thing, hard work in these yer'hills,, only for working dogs no pets...... bullshit. more like something that John Cleese would create.

yes ive done my own reserch on the buyers behalf. im sure your a very nice bloke and belive what you write, but others have seen the bigger picture. :victory:

i spoke to glyn today and printed out what you had to say about his dogs !!! he laughed at first and said firstly i work alone or close to the hunt and secondly what you doing going on sites like that anyway ??

i did like coming on here as i work 2 jobs and dont seem to have any time to myself anymore and it good to have a chat.

however !!

if you do post anything your constantly put down by wankers !!!!

as far as winkhound goes trying to pick holes in everything ive said like we dont keep pets etc !! my point was farmers in general keep working dogs not pets.

i realy think you should stick to your gay web pages and leave this site to people who use it properly, i was selling my bitch becouse i needed the money, i didnt say she was a digging dog or anything else than a good ratter. shes been to ground twice and that was it.

one day boys you will hit rock bottom and need to sell something i hope this dont happen to you.

like ive said before cheers to the good lads who hunt on here and post posotive posts that are worth reading but the rest of you need to get get off here and get a f*****g life ........

Edited by mikecat1

:big_boss::victory:

i said mike, im sure your a very nice bloke, but some have seen the bigger picture. i know where they came from and i know that doubleing up is bulshit. and no even if i was at rock bottom, this wouldnt be happening.

first name begins with G hes about 18ft tall well im 6"1 and he towers over me. if you met him you wont forget him, normaly has a black patt dog and a tan and white x bitch

Oh yeah, they are REAL good dogs...........he is the daddy that bloke.

Last time I saw him, he was waving a shotgun around like Elmer Fudd........the terriers were no place to be seen.........probaly no bad thing LOL LOL