jack russel bitch and pups

haha, love it :D

i wish your all the very best of luck with your working russells. clearly a line worth keeping, suprised you havent got mates who would happily take them on knowing they have a ready made terrier and some pups off well tested parents. :thumbs:

Sarcasim isnt funny mate when the guy isnt selling a world beeter! he is being honist and to the point and this shows in his price, he is selling a rating dog not a digging dog! and pups are what you make them to be! true breeding helps but a fiew of the best dogs iv had have came from breeding unowen!

All the best with your sale mate

cheers Jamie

cheers mate,

you always get them on here

the dog works fantastic and the bitch is keen as mustard just to busy to use them

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, love it :D

i wish your all the very best of luck with your working russells. clearly a line worth keeping, suprised you havent got mates who would happily take them on knowing they have a ready made terrier and some pups off well tested parents. :thumbs:

The other guys are right winkhound :angry: ,i bet you dont do a thing in the season with yours,another internet hunter ;):D

hello i would be interested in the dog pups, i would love to rehome them together with my two lakeland terriers.

i live in barnsley on a farm and would be willing to travel to whales for them as we can make an holiday of it.

i cannot understand all the agro you are getting over selling your dogs at a reasonable price.ALL dogs no matter what age can be trained to how you want them so obviously someone isnt that experienced with dogs and the training side.

i think its a good price for puppys and would love them both. i look forward to your reply

thanks paula

It's all about different standards and what they see as dogs and bitches worth breeding off.

I have to say I agree with Winkhound 100%.....

hello mate,

to a sort i do agree with you even though thier my own dogs !! all im saying is shes nearly 3 and i still have her ! shes come home every time. maybe i should have hyped my own dogs up and im sure she would have done well, but shes a good bitch that will work that has just had a litter of pups !!

not fit and ready to go

cheers for all your reply boys

what ever you say Taunton vale Terrierman :hmm::thumbs:

Its actuly terrierman taunton vale :boogie:

its actually neither :boogie:

does it not say in the corner were my name is (terrierman taunton vale) not taunton vale terrier man.... so why is it neither??

your name is wink hound does that mean your a hound and wink???

are you always this much of a wind up merchant on this forum!??.

Edited by terrierman taunton vale
i think your name is a little more suggestive than mine :angel:

and yes i am :victory:

haha ok mate yes suggestfull it may be, but if you break it down a terrier man is a person who keeps a terrier and works it! also taunton vale is district and it has a fine golf course if i dont say so my self.

so suggestive!!!!.......i think not!

sounds like yours is though!! wink hound !!! does that mean your a horney hound looking for a hot bitch.

cheers jamie