jack russel bitch and pups

haha, love it :D

i wish your all the very best of luck with your working russells. clearly a line worth keeping, suprised you havent got mates who would happily take them on knowing they have a ready made terrier and some pups off well tested parents. :thumbs:

look the guy is selling them for fair price and as i see it open aboiut the questions he has been asked if ya dont want one piss off and look after ya own ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish your all the very best of luck with your working russells. clearly a line worth keeping, suprised you havent got mates who would happily take them on knowing they have a ready made terrier and some pups off well tested parents. :thumbs:

look the guy is selling them for fair price and as i see it open aboiut the questions he has been asked if ya dont want one piss off and look after ya own ;)

Exactly mate, if i was closer to him i would happily buy one off of him.

cheers boys !!!

you just always get one

however in reply to my mates having pups off me, if i lived in a city or town and wanted a kebab i could walk to most corners and get one.

i live 1800ft up a mountain were hunting takes place 3 times a week in season plus out of season once a week

if i wanted a pup id walk next door and buy one and it would be just as good as mine, we dont keep pets we keep working dogs !!!!

theres always a dick head on here that wants to put someone down !!

why would i keep a bitch 3 yrs that was duff ????

im asking £50 for puppies whos sire is out working 3 times a week in the hunting season, the bitch was'nt made out to be worth £300 and hard as nails she has done a fare bit of ratting and down with the dog twice and killed in. (becouse shes keen and wanted too)

i live in the mountains of mid wales where dogs are working dogs and not pets, there not hugged and petted becouse they kill something and then put on here to show the world how hard they are.

if you think £90 is expensive for a bitch that is light worked un-spoilt and steady going then im sure you must have some top dogs mate !!!!! all £45 worth of them

im asking £50 for the pups, if i put them on for free to good home what would be the chance they would ?? fat chance becouse peddlers would get here first and then the would be £300 each.

i would also like the money as now i work 2 jobs to try and stop loosing my home and business as things have got that bad for us up here.

i also have my lurchers that are not for sale becouse they put food on the table, if i wasnt finding it hard the jacks wouldnt have to go.

my dogs are not the best in the world and not better than anyone elses, there just mine and do the job!!!!!

there are also some top blokes on here that have helped me when ive needed it with dogs that just wouldnt work and now have turned some of the best ive had.

if someone is paying for a pup or bitch i would think it would go to a good home as someone is willing to pay and travel for it and not for a mountain of money.

cheers also to the boys with genuine interest i will post some pics in the morning when i get home from work, i also take back what i said about the dick heads dog being worth £45 as i dont know him or his dogs as he dont know me or my dogs !!

happy hunting boys

I 100% agree with you mate, there's always some one on here who wants an argument or wants to be a sarcastic fool because they're behind a computer screen. The dogs you have for sale are a realistic price (and fair play to you for that.)

i agree pal to right £50 giving it away , and in wales the dogs all work??

theres always a dick head on here that wants to put someone down !!

why would i keep a bitch 3 yrs that was duff ????

im asking £50 for puppies whos sire is out working 3 times a week in the hunting season, the bitch was'nt made out to be worth £300 and hard as nails she has done a fare bit of ratting and down with the dog twice and killed in. (becouse shes keen and wanted too)

i live in the mountains of mid wales where dogs are working dogs and not pets, there not hugged and petted becouse they kill something and then put on here to show the world how hard they are.

if you think £90 is expensive for a bitch that is light worked un-spoilt and steady going then im sure you must have some top dogs mate !!!!! all £45 worth of them

im asking £50 for the pups, if i put them on for free to good home what would be the chance they would ?? fat chance becouse peddlers would get here first and then the would be £300 each.

i would also like the money as now i work 2 jobs to try and stop loosing my home and business as things have got that bad for us up here.

i also have my lurchers that are not for sale becouse they put food on the table, if i wasnt finding it hard the jacks wouldnt have to go.

my dogs are not the best in the world and not better than anyone elses, there just mine and do the job!!!!!

there are also some top blokes on here that have helped me when ive needed it with dogs that just wouldnt work and now have turned some of the best ive had.

if someone is paying for a pup or bitch i would think it would go to a good home as someone is willing to pay and travel for it and not for a mountain of money.

cheers also to the boys with genuine interest i will post some pics in the morning when i get home from work, i also take back what i said about the dick heads dog being worth £45 as i dont know him or his dogs as he dont know me or my dogs !!

happy hunting boys

good honest reply, sorry to hear things are bad pal, wish you all the best for you ya family and dogs :thumbs:

how is she with ferrets mate? you have pm

hello mate, they all live out in kennals so never lived in before. the bitch has her tail i bought her about 8 weeks old and it was still on.

ive never put a ferret by her as i hate the things, would'nt go down well if it was anything like a rat lol

Sarcasim isnt funny mate when the guy isnt selling a world beeter! he is being honist and to the point and this shows in his price, he is selling a rating dog not a digging dog! and pups are what you make them to be! true breeding helps but a fiew of the best dogs iv had have came from breeding unowen!

All the best with your sale mate

cheers Jamie