jack russel bitch and pups

hello

i have now taken on another job and just cant find time to give full attention to all the dogs.

i had a litter of pups 10 weeks ago and was going to keep 2 but now they all have to go too.

the dog and bitch work realy well and both well mannered, they all live outside and dont make any noise.

the dog will do mostly anything work wise but ive only used the bitch with rats and in with the dog.

i want £50 each for the dog puppies, they have all been wormed and not docked, £90 for the working bitch.

she will need bring back to work as she hasnt been used for the last 6mts.

Photo0232.jpg

SD531746.jpg

SD531741.jpg

the bitch is in the last pic

please message me if theres anything you want to now, the pic was taken at a year old she is nealy 3 now

Edited by mikecat1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually in my eyes £50 for a pup from a bitch that has done little work (first :doh: )except "in" with another dog (secound :doh: ) and has had litter of pups already at the age of 2 (thrid :doh: ) baring in mind she hasent "been working for 6months"( so at maxumum has worked 20 months of her life of which im guessing wasent atall testing) (forth :doh: ) is very much over priced for anything other than a pet to sit by the fire.

i wasent going to comment as im sure the dogs ae better off out of it... but since you asked :thumbs:

your right it isnt....but i personally wouldnt pay for either. im only intrested in working dogs.

but there will be some that will pay it, and i wish them all the luck in the world with them!

theres always a dick head on here that wants to put someone down !!

why would i keep a bitch 3 yrs that was duff ????

im asking £50 for puppies whos sire is out working 3 times a week in the hunting season, the bitch was'nt made out to be worth £300 and hard as nails she has done a fare bit of ratting and down with the dog twice and killed in. (becouse shes keen and wanted too)

i live in the mountains of mid wales where dogs are working dogs and not pets, there not hugged and petted becouse they kill something and then put on here to show the world how hard they are.

if you think £90 is expensive for a bitch that is light worked un-spoilt and steady going then im sure you must have some top dogs mate !!!!! all £45 worth of them

im asking £50 for the pups, if i put them on for free to good home what would be the chance they would ?? fat chance becouse peddlers would get here first and then the would be £300 each.

i would also like the money as now i work 2 jobs to try and stop loosing my home and business as things have got that bad for us up here.

i also have my lurchers that are not for sale becouse they put food on the table, if i wasnt finding it hard the jacks wouldnt have to go.

my dogs are not the best in the world and not better than anyone elses, there just mine and do the job!!!!!

there are also some top blokes on here that have helped me when ive needed it with dogs that just wouldnt work and now have turned some of the best ive had.

if someone is paying for a pup or bitch i would think it would go to a good home as someone is willing to pay and travel for it and not for a mountain of money.

cheers also to the boys with genuine interest i will post some pics in the morning when i get home from work, i also take back what i said about the dick heads dog being worth £45 as i dont know him or his dogs as he dont know me or my dogs !!

happy hunting boys

theres always a dick head on here that wants to put someone down !!

why would i keep a bitch 3 yrs that was duff ????

im asking £50 for puppies whos sire is out working 3 times a week in the hunting season, the bitch was'nt made out to be worth £300 and hard as nails she has done a fare bit of ratting and down with the dog twice and killed in. (becouse shes keen and wanted too)

i live in the mountains of mid wales where dogs are working dogs and not pets, there not hugged and petted becouse they kill something and then put on here to show the world how hard they are.

if you think £90 is expensive for a bitch that is light worked un-spoilt and steady going then im sure you must have some top dogs mate !!!!! all £45 worth of them

im asking £50 for the pups, if i put them on for free to good home what would be the chance they would ?? fat chance becouse peddlers would get here first and then the would be £300 each.

i would also like the money as now i work 2 jobs to try and stop loosing my home and business as things have got that bad for us up here.

i also have my lurchers that are not for sale becouse they put food on the table, if i wasnt finding it hard the jacks wouldnt have to go.

my dogs are not the best in the world and not better than anyone elses, there just mine and do the job!!!!!

there are also some top blokes on here that have helped me when ive needed it with dogs that just wouldnt work and now have turned some of the best ive had.

if someone is paying for a pup or bitch i would think it would go to a good home as someone is willing to pay and travel for it and not for a mountain of money.

cheers also to the boys with genuine interest i will post some pics in the morning when i get home from work, i also take back what i said about the dick heads dog being worth £45 as i dont know him or his dogs as he dont know me or my dogs !!

happy hunting boys

I 100% agree with you mate, there's always some one on here who wants an argument or wants to be a sarcastic fool because they're behind a computer screen. The dogs you have for sale are a realistic price (and fair play to you for that.)

think youve been reading too many jonny bluck story books...... doubling up and working terrier shouldnt even be used in the page!!

im gald you happy with your dogs :victory:

think youve been reading too many jonny bluck story books...... doubling up and working terrier shouldnt even be used in the page!!

im gald you happy with your dogs :victory:

l

coming from some tossa with like a million post who must have time to go out real hunting !!!! steve earwin is dead where you gona get all your info from wanker

funny how mostly everyone seens to agree

go and hunt your self a girl friend and stop playing with dogs !!

you might just get your self a life outside a book, its people like you who spoil this site

haha, love it :D

i wish your all the very best of luck with your working russells. clearly a line worth keeping, suprised you havent got mates who would happily take them on knowing they have a ready made terrier and some pups off well tested parents. :thumbs:

Edited by wink hound