Lurcher Pups For Sale

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it could be a lot to do with timeing fella. most people dont want pups in the winter cos they want to be out working their dogs. its not much fun bringing on young pups in the winter months spring and summer is better for the weather and long days and nights walks and training anyone who breeds pups off a good bitch at the start of the season is mental cos it will take a while to get the bitch back right again, what you going to run in the meantime unless you got another dog as good or better

it could be a lot to do with timeing fella. most people dont want pups in the winter cos they want to be out working their dogs. its not much fun bringing on young pups in the winter months spring and summer is better for the weather and long days and nights walks and training anyone who breeds pups off a good bitch at the start of the season is mental cos it will take a while to get the bitch back right again, what you going to run in the meantime unless you got another dog as good or better

The pups will be gone before November mate, and i have a 3/4 grey 1/4 beddy bitch mate, to run till the dam is ready to run mate.. :D But winter would be good to bring pups on as they can watch the hunting game and they bang on ready for next september..and at least this time of the year they wont be rushed into running as people will have dogs on to show them the ropes.. ATB

Sniper

im genuinely suprised there are stil pups availlable! pups are in top nick there pal, credit to you and bitch. i think alot of the problem now is that guys know that the season is on the doorstep and wont venture time into a pup this time of year, for me its never a bad time of year to take on a pup. any how. hope they find homes when there ready mate,taff :good:

im genuinely suprised there are stil pups availlable! pups are in top nick there pal, credit to you and bitch. i think alot of the problem now is that guys know that the season is on the doorstep and wont venture time into a pup this time of year, for me its never a bad time of year to take on a pup. any how. hope they find homes when there ready mate,taff :good:

Nice one mate :D

why are you charging more for bitches?

i can understand people who do it with pedigrees because the new owner might be a bit of a peddler and want to peddle pups out of it when its older lol.

am not having a go mate just wondering why you would want to charge lurcher folk more for a bitch.

good luck with the pups :thumbs: