scotland area

The young lad knows nowt about earth dogs and foxing so tellin him to go out in the country and let his dog try earths (or what ever other holes he might come across and not be able to identify :no: ) isnt helping the cause of the working dog.

The lad has made a fair reqest with an offer of his own so he can learn. Ok its a long shot with the suspition that abounds quite rightly in the dog world but at least he offered a swop and isnt just begging to be taken on others perrmission.

Good luck lad.

thats why i told him to go with a keeper then at least he will be shown the right way,maybe the way i wrote it,wasnt worded right. i wanted to wright to the lad bcos alot of people seem to take the piss out of him every time he wrights.

you should work your way up lad,keep at the ferreting learn a bit more feildcraft as you get older then go for the bigger stuff youl have to get a gun licence as well so the foxes are dispatched properly when they bolt or after you have dug to them its not all about takeing a terrier to an earth with a spade you have to learn to read between the lines is it a fox earth or not,is it being used,is it sutible for an inexsperianced dog etc not getting at you mate just giving a bit of advice ;) atb ASBO

hi is there anybody in scotland area that i could tag along with for digging or bushing to try my wee terrier as i would give who ever a couple of days ferreting on 2 really big estates ferreting ?.thanks
Them rabbits in your banner dont look like they have been dispatched :angry: and i wrong?a dead rabbit dont normally hold its head up

makes a change for young ones to be out there hunting,,,instead of robbing and being hoodies, keep it up youngsters! :clapper:

you should work your way up lad,keep at the ferreting learn a bit more feildcraft as you get older then go for the bigger stuff youl have to get a gun licence as well so the foxes are dispatched properly when they bolt or after you have dug to them its not all about takeing a terrier to an earth with a spade you have to learn to read between the lines is it a fox earth or not,is it being used,is it sutible for an inexsperianced dog etc not getting at you mate just giving a bit of advice ;) atb ASBO

i agree with you there asbo,sum1 just needs to show the lad at least then he will know if he likes it,

she gose down abbit holes when wer ferreting and she will bring the rabbits out but she will not enter fox erths but i dont know if they are fresh or not

how old is she mate? is she interested in dead foxs,you need to get her used to her quarry,but wait until you have sum1 experienced with you when you enter her,as people have said before go and speak 2 your local gamekeeper and offer to help,this time of year they will be willing to have help with running the shoot. then hopefuly he will take you out.

good luck with it bud

do you have transport or can you get a lift to fife if so myself and my digging partner may be able to take you on a dig once the season is in full swing but mind we dont stand any nonsense or carry on we say you dae met these lads at a show and there mum and they seem to be trying to do every thing the right way so just giving them a break before anyone has any smart comments to say

its a passion mate to work dogs youve got it or you havent but if he keeps at it he may enjoy it or grow out of i dont know but hes still got a lot to learn hes only young so keep at it kx100 mate ;)

thats why i have fell out with my old ferreting partner as he will say hes comeing then 5 min before we go he wont turn up of he strops of in a huf when were fereting and he pics a sport then gets everything for it then he leves it when i am not like that also im sensible as when in out hunting i take it serious when my old fereting partner was initure and messed about and i did not like that also i have transport from my mum

do you have transport or can you get a lift to fife if so myself and my digging partner may be able to take you on a dig once the season is in full swing but mind we dont stand any nonsense or carry on we say you dae met these lads at a show and there mum and they seem to be trying to do every thing the right way so just giving them a break before anyone has any smart comments to say

when you put up a reply like that you obviously are an anti of the highest degree away and get yourself a real dog ya prick :feck::feck::feck: you dont know me from adam be careful what comments you put up about me as these could be classed as slander Edited by sounder
thats why i have fell out with my old ferreting partner as he will say hes comeing then 5 min before we go he wont turn up of he strops of in a huf when were fereting and he pics a sport then gets everything for it then he leves it when i am not like that also im sensible as when in out hunting i take it serious when my old fereting partner was initure and messed about and i did not like that also i have transport from my mum

you seem like keen young lads to me :)

CHANCER :wankerzo4: , YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE AND EMBARASSMENT TO THE HUNTING WAY OF LIFE AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IT! YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD AND SNIPE AT PEOPLE, THEN END UP APOLOGISING AND KISSING THIER ARSE! WHY DO YOU BOTHER? THERES FEW ENOUGH YOUNGSTERS SHOWING AN INTREST IN OUR SPORT WITHOUT SHALLOW MINDED IDIOTS LIKE YOU MAKING IT HARDER FOR THEM, AND MAKING SHITTY COMMENTS ABOUT GOOD LADS YOUVE NEVER MET, ON A PUBLIC FORUM :thumbdown::duh: .

KX100, DISREGARD CHANCERS POST BUD :thumbs: Good to see your going about things the right way

ATB

Sam

Edited by sounder