toyota 4runner for sale

Is it a 3rd gen?

Back end sags really bad and it looks like yours needs doing. So its probably safe to say its got the original shocks and bushes.

Is the steering wobbly because the idler bushes go easy as well.

Good for the money, probably because it needs work doing to it.

more like somones put back springs on front and front on back seen it done times on Landys...i did it once then had to undo the lot :icon_redface::blink:

but being a toyota it will probally never die like on top gear

Edited by timberdog

more like somones put back springs on front and front on back seen it done times on Landys...i did it once then had to undo the lot :icon_redface::blink:

Hmm - for starters the have ifs torsion bars up front and coils at the rear so that aint gonna happen.

i always thought landys had heavier duty springs up front for the engine weight - hence why they go nose up if you stick an ally engine v8 in????oem rear variable damper shocks are sheeite though so bin em for es9000s or similar!!!

on the mileage front - 40 not really butclose possibly - my 4trak does 30 easily with a steady right foot on 31x10.5 versions of the same tire. used to have a 2.4 auto surf it gave 25-28 mpg until i put fookin 33"s on then it really went tits up at about 18mpg - its also well known the 3litre engine in surfs (same as 4runner-ish) is better on fuel as it isnt labouring as much - throw in a manual box and i bet it can come into mid 30s with the right style of driving.

great trucks - worth a punt at the right price - mine never le me down (just too fookin heavy on diesel with the 33" mud chompers - looked good though!!)

atb

chris

Hmm - for starters the have ifs torsion bars up front and coils at the rear so that aint gonna happen.

i always thought landys had heavier duty springs up front for the engine weight - hence why they go nose up if you stick an ally engine v8 in????oem rear variable damper shocks are sheeite though so bin em for es9000s or similar!!!

on the mileage front - 40 not really butclose possibly - my 4trak does 30 easily with a steady right foot on 31x10.5 versions of the same tire. used to have a 2.4 auto surf it gave 25-28 mpg until i put fookin 33"s on then it really went tits up at about 18mpg - its also well known the 3litre engine in surfs (same as 4runner-ish) is better on fuel as it isnt labouring as much - throw in a manual box and i bet it can come into mid 30s with the right style of driving.

great trucks - worth a punt at the right price - mine never le me down (just too fookin heavy on diesel with the 33" mud chompers - looked good though!!)

atb

chris

landys only have higher springs up front if adding a winch at later date to compensate for weight of winch then they sit down at front and look higher at the back etc but yep nice looking hunting truck it is