Married with kids ??

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not marrried.

I just moved in with my girlfriend after 5 years on the proviso that I get to have a dog.

The 1st Cross Bedlington/Whippet will be ready to pick up mid August :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Ha Ha Ha Ha

I'm off to my permission now to have a scout about for some ferreting spots for this winter and day dream about my new pup chasing the beam.

Cheers

Mat

If you need a good cure for love, get married.

Been there, done that, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

I recomend divorce to all my married friends who've got kids.

If you're lucky (like me) you get to spend half your time being single and enjoying yourself, and the rest of the time with your kids doing things on your own terms without some evil, f***ed-up, gold-digging, haraden of a bitch dictateing your every f***ing move!!!!!

Bitter????

F**k yes!!!!!!

Cheers.

Guest buster321c

If you're lucky (like me) you get to spend half your time being single and enjoying yourself, and the rest of the time with your kids doing things on your own terms without some evil, f***ed-up, gold-digging, haraden of a bitch dictateing your every f***ing move!!!!!

Bitter????

F**k yes!!!!!!

Cheers.

ANdy , stop f*****g about and tell us how you really feel about it :angel:

Bitter????

F**k yes!!!!!!

Cheers.

ANdy , stop f*****g about and tell us how you really feel about it :angel:

Sorry, Buster. I was maybe a little vague.

What I ment to say is, THEY'RE ALL POTTY! MAD! EVIL AND TWISTED!!!! THERE HAS NEVER AND WILL EVER THERE

BE A SANE ONE!!!!!!!!

That's better. I hope I've helped to shead some light on my thoughts.

Thank you for allowing me to clear up the slightly ambiguous nature or my initial reply.

Cheers.

Guest Scuba1

I did try this being married thing ( heck I'll try anything once ) 6 month down the road I decided its not for me and got a divorce ( again I'll try anything once ) So been there done it read the book got the t shirt. Now I do whatever I want and If a girl wants to tag along its fine by me but I am not going to change my ways for anyone. Its a case of live with it or don't. I am not going to tie myself up to anything or anyone. If I feel I need a change of country I'll just go and do it. This way I have gotten to know more places then most people have seen on a map. In a year or two I am going to move to Mexico and live there, because I can.

ATB

Michael