Married with kids ??

:clapper::laugh: You women are makeing out that a lot of men are bores maybe the type of bloke that just goes to work and the highliight of his week is going to watch his favourite football team play on a saturday.Well sorry ladies we arnt all like that obnoxious maybe :whistling::laugh: atb sex starved poacher :laugh:

:clapper: i know not all men are, most are very down to earth . . ;)

i only have sex when its not hunting season :icon_redface: if i'm following foxhounds, ferreting or lamping sex is out the door!! :blink: come march game on!! :D:clapper:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STORM CHASER
:clapper::laugh: You women are makeing out that a lot of men are bores maybe the type of bloke that just goes to work and the highliight of his week is going to watch his favourite football team play on a saturday.Well sorry ladies we arnt all like that obnoxious maybe :whistling::laugh: atb sex starved poacher :laugh:

Not all men are boring....some are WoW!!!! :tongue2: ......but the one i had was dull.. :thumbdown:

so don't get married lads

women they're all the same

they just nag you when hormonal

you'd do better at the pub :drink:

be a bar man, be a goalie

be yourself to the core

but don't get married lads

for marriage is a bore

what ye think

In spite of what I've said bofore, that's a little harsh and rather too general.

Yup, we're all rubbish but then so are you... That's what makes us the folks we are.

Venus and Mars, and all that over simplistic crap!

Any old way, if we can't be who we are, then who the hell are we?? I don't want or need anyone to tell me that and nore should anyone else.

Cheers.

PS. I think I'm not the only one on this thread who's maybe had a jar or two?? And maybe's carrying a little too much baggage around??......

Edited by andyfr1968
Guest Scuba1
so don't get married lads

women they're all the same

they just nag you when hormonal

you'd do better at the pub :drink:

be a bar man, be a goalie

be yourself to the core

but don't get married lads

for marriage is a bore

what ye think

In spite of what I've said bofore, that's a little harsh and rather too general.

Yup, we're all rubbish but then so are you... That's what makes us the folks we are.

Venus and Mars, and all that over simplistic crap!

Any old way, if we can't be who we are, then who the hell are we?? I don't want or need anyone to tell me that and nore should anyone else.

Cheers.

PS. I think I'm not the only one on this thread who's maybe had a jar or two?? And maybe's carrying a little too much baggage around??......

So what andy, you can set light to your farts and that's all that counts. :clapper: :clapper: Andy for priminister :D

i really hope i haven't upset anyone!! :o

myself and another member shared an interest in a song thats all and so began quoting verses . . ;)

if i have upset anyone then i am really sorry :icon_redface:

i only meant to be having a giggle :angel:

all the very best lurcher lass x x x x

Not all men are boring....some are WoW!!!! :tongue2: ......but the one i had was dull.. :thumbdown:

Going on your pic on your profile :whistling: I would sure try my hardest not to be boring :tongue2:;) atb
Guest Scuba1

myself and another member shared an interest in a song thats all and so began quoting verses . . ;)

Lass if they don't have an ear for fine music, its not our fault is it.

For the ones that don't know the text, you can always hum along.

I don't think that anyone could be offended Lass. It was just a bit of harmless fun. Having said that the still married ones could be jealous, but they can cry at their missusses feet

ATB

Michael

Dont be silly it would take a lot more than that to upset me you know wat they say about yorkshire men :laugh: ?????
Guest Scuba1

Dont be silly it would take a lot more than that to upset me you know wat they say about yorkshire men :laugh: ?????

I have hears a thing or two about yorkshire men. But this is a family forum. So I am not going to say how you drive.

ATB

Michael

Guest STORM CHASER

Going on your pic on your profile :whistling: I would sure try my hardest not to be boring :tongue2:;) atb

Well aint you a flirty one :tongue2:

No, not me anyway.

It's just that this thread's come up at a bit of a turning point in my life, so I've maybe bitten a little harder than I normaly would've.

Anyway, tired now. Off to bed and I wish you all well....

'Till next time.

Cheers. :)

If you need a good cure for love, get married.

Been there, done that, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

I recomend divorce to all my married friends who've got kids.

If you're lucky (like me) you get to spend half your time being single and enjoying yourself, and the rest of the time with your kids doing things on your own terms without some evil, f***ed-up, gold-digging, haraden of a bitch dictateing your every f***ing move!!!!!

Bitter????

F**k yes!!!!!!

Cheers.

ANdy , stop f*****g about and tell us how you really feel about it :angel:

Sorry, Buster. I was maybe a little vague.

What I ment to say is, THEY'RE ALL POTTY! MAD! EVIL AND TWISTED!!!! THERE HAS NEVER AND WILL EVER THERE

BE A SANE ONE!!!!!!!!

That's better. I hope I've helped to shead some light on my thoughts.

Thank you for allowing me to clear up the slightly ambiguous nature or my initial reply.

Cheers.

I think i might be with your ex by the sound of it. :D