Sign in to follow this  
graniteman

Married with kids ??

Guest Scuba1
I am in the young, free and single brigade :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Micheal , thats OLD free and single , ;)

And there was me thinking, I would get away with it :blink:

Marrige is for mugs then you had too 27 year ago if you got them in the family way how times have changed. :blink:

When i met her , she was lovley , i could have eaten her And now nearly 25 yrs later , I wish i f*****g HAD EAT HER !!!!!

just think mate you could have been up for parole now...................... :chair::whistling:

engaged, all though it feels like im married sometimes ! 2 kids, and one on the way. due in january so my seasons getting cut short this year :cry:

3 kids and been together 13yrs, not married though keep telling her it's a waste of money! shes told me if i don't marry her she'll find someone who will. I'm gonna miss her :D

Guest STORM CHASER

Married, now separated....when the love dies....it turns ugly...marriage is a piece of paper that i wouldnt bother with again....you should be with someone because you want to be...not because that piece of paper says you should be ;)

Met my wife 3 days after my 17th birthday, married her 3 days after my 18th birthday. Just had 22nd anniversary.

Phantom

Guest Scuba1

I think that this thread is in the wrong section. I had a look and wives are not on the general license and neither are they legal airgun quarry. So can one of the mods please move it to the fire arms section please. ;)

ATB

Michael

Married twenty seven years with two kids

Guest buster321c
I think that this thread is in the wrong section. I had a look and wives are not on the general license and neither are they legal airgun quarry. So can one of the mods please move it to the fire arms section please. ;)

ATB

Michael

They bloody well should be , ide soon get my elephant gun out the loft :whistling:

Guest gaz100604

tied down suckers the lot of you , 7nights a week if i want boyos, live the dream i say..........