Married with kids ??

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

living in sin for last 19 yrs have 5 kids my misses never stops me going out hunting its when i get home she wont let me feckin in :blink:

:clapper: I had this problem last weekend. My boy was nagging for me to take him but it was my mates permision so i told him he couldn't come then when i got home from lamping at 4;30 am he'd locked the doors :blink: wasn't to happy at the time!

• 1 year later...
I did try this being married thing ( heck I'll try anything once ) 6 month down the road I decided its not for me and got a divorce ( again I'll try anything once ) So been there done it read the book got the t shirt. Now I do whatever I want and If a girl wants to tag along its fine by me but I am not going to change my ways for anyone. Its a case of live with it or don't. I am not going to tie myself up to anything or anyone. If I feel I need a change of country I'll just go and do it. This way I have gotten to know more places then most people have seen on a map. In a year or two I am going to move to Mexico and live there, because I can.

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

we were together 4 years, got married and things changed from the shite to absolute shite, hated me being self employed and couldn't stand me going fox hunting, didn't like me leaving the house "at silly hours to walk dogs in the dark with a light" i.e lamping - he just didn't get it, happy to eat anything i got though!! he controlled everything i did, who i spoke to, what i wore, where i went . . etc etc

i wasn't me for a long time, lost who i once was, now i'm on the mend and each day i feel my spirit coming back, i enjoy working in the countryside, completly obsessed with hunting of all types and keen to learn more, end of the day this is who i am and thats the way it's staying!

now my house is just that MY house and in it is MY food MY bed and i share with my daughter, lurchers and ferrets and i couldn't love it any more!! so i agree with yourself and a few others

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

theres actually i song i sing of this topic but a better version by the dubliners..check it out,,,tis true!

theres my rant over . . . for now lol

lurcher lass x x

The person you are with should love you for who you are and what you do because you wouldnt be you without it i believe and its best if you meet the special person whilst out doin the things you love to do that where people go wrong meetin people in a pubs or clubs rather than like minded people with the same interests relationships are one big compromise! If you are a good match to your partner you will last forever and there will be more good times than bad although if you experience bad then you know whats good when you have got it!

I'm still married at the moment, getting a divorce, but have a most wonderful girlfriend that i love to bits.

I wouldnt be without her for anything.

Shes supportive and loving and best of all likes shooting :thumbs:

Id even sell my r10 if it meant keeping her :doh:

Si

Edited by zini