Sign in to follow this  
graniteman

Married with kids ??

:clapper: Right then , just a quick poll to see how many of us happy hunters are married with kids , :D And how many regular people on this site are still young free and single. I bet the single men outnumber us married blokes !!! :clapper:

:clapper: Right then , just a quick poll to see how many of us happy hunters are married with kids , :D And how many regular people on this site are still young free and single. I bet the single men outnumber us married blokes !!! :clapper:

Got a girlfriend but not married lol. However i did drop the kids off at the pool about 20mins ago ;)

Got a girlfriend but not married lol. However i did drop the kids off at the pool about 20mins ago ;)

Nice one just what i expected !! :clapper:

unfortunately i am also married but at least i have four sons to ease the burdon :whistling:

Edited by andrewdack

same here, 1 son and engaged my son is 7 months old so i cant get out quite as much as id like but still manage a couple of times a week, so i mustnt grumb :good: le

might aswell be married , 5 years and 1 daughter , have planned a marriage , well still planning , may get there in the end :D ... i say its only abit of paper , she says , yup one day ill wipe my arse with it , cheeky heifer ... :D

Guest buster321c

When i met her , she was lovley , i could have eaten her And now nearly 25 yrs later , I wish i f*****g HAD EAT HER !!!!!

Guest Scuba1

I am in the young, free and single brigade :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Guest buster321c
I am in the young, free and single brigade :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Micheal , thats OLD free and single , ;)

Married with 7 Children aged 7 10 11 14 16 17 17, Have been Married three times & bought a TV 7 years ago along with the snip.

foxon.

Iv been with my women now since i was 17,

Years later she is still here and iv had 3 kids with her 1 boy 2 girls,

She say's she marry one day (its just our familys dont see eye to eye) i say it'll go fine :whistling: