WATCH OUT DOG THIEFS IN SOUTH YORKSHIRE

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For gods sake use your heads lads darcys right wat he has said and i know how you feel after having a dog [springer] stole of me 18 years ago that resulted in me ending up in doncaster crown court on charges of ABH threats to kill.Because if somebody ends up seriously hurt the old bill will not let it go stolen dogs wont even come in to the eqasion.A bit of COMMON SENCE please.atvb dell

i no what you mean but i havent once made a threat what i said was we need to stick together and sort it out

For gods sake use your heads lads darcys right wat he has said and i know how you feel after having a dog [springer] stole of me 18 years ago that resulted in me ending up in doncaster crown court on charges of ABH threats to kill.Because if somebody ends up seriously hurt the old bill will not let it go stolen dogs wont even come in to the eqasion.A bit of COMMON SENCE please.atvb dell

i no what you mean but i havent once made a threat what i said was we need to stick together and sort it out

Yes i know you avent mate its just a word of caution before anybody does start makeing threats because some of the crap i have had to deal with of our WONDERFULL s.yorks police realy does beggar belief.atvb dell

Yes i know you avent mate its just a word of caution before anybody does start makeing threats because some of the crap i have had to deal with of our WONDERFULL s.yorks police realy does beggar belief.atvb dell

:thumbs:

Guest ivorbigun

i know the bloke,he disapeared quickly a few yrs ago anyone know were he is please pm me hes wanted by a couple of lads i know well ;) and he wont pinch dogs again i promise that

any one had dealings with a guy called jimmy howard from leeds bradford area hes a name that keeps cropping up round west yorkshire known dog thief looks at dogs then gets his croneys to do the dirty work nearly met his maker a few years back but the cartridges had been removed hope somebody catches up with these scum.

Either Pm regs if you know them or email me Doglost1@btinternet.com, I have a load of contacts through rescue/pounds/police etc.

I can only help if you give me info. Im on your doorstep. I have some lads that come round regular for scrap- he's sh*t scared of the dog & makes sure door & gate shut before they come up. I know some names of people involved. I want to help stop these dogs getting nicked but IF you dont help me I cant help you.

I will not name people providing info - thats been stupid. We all know bout Penistone market. My friends had there gsds taken- well they tried then legged it- dogs got out & they never got returned. It crucified them- they were released the first day they'd been out after the sudden death of there dad. Other friend had 'Eddie' a border terrier taken- we know it got to Castleford with some idiot but disappeared after that. Then theres the two that were taken over 6ft fence & seen but took off in 4x4 across fields. Some of these missing dogs belong to friends. people I know.

OK I dont work my dogs, I work full time, run an animal rescue, volunteer at rescue kennels- not sure where to fit it in BUT I'll be damned if Im going to sit back & let dogs get nicked off my doorstep & do nowt. Some of you know me- some of you know my O/H so PLEASE

PM me info or Email me. I dont post everything front of site- like others have said I KNOW people involved read this site !!!

Come on lets help keep our dogs safe. Take regular photos & take up the offer on here to keep an 'album' of dogs. The photos are invaluable if dogs go missing. Get them chipped, tattood.

I am not trying to be clever dog lost co-ordinater but the only chance lads have got of getting stolen working dogs back is if they get them back themselfs by any means possible.To rely on the polce they are going to be sorley dissapointed and i am speaking from exspeiriance.atvb dell

Guest lurchers&terriers
<br />I am not trying to be clever dog lost co-ordinater but the only chance lads have got of getting stolen working dogs back is if they get them back themselfs by any means possible.To rely on the polce they are going to be sorley dissapointed and i am speaking from exspeiriance.atvb dell<br />
<br /><br /><br />

spot on there mate

I took a trip to that Market today but no sign of any dogs,if someone had bothered to pass on this info earlier i could have checked it out regularly

i was up at Penistone market two. never so any of the dog THIEFS mybe they have been telled we are on two them or they read all the post on here scum

Edited by fisher

No offence taken - BUT if we got photos of the dogs then we will automatically circulate them to 30 radius of our database & can notify our members as well. Posting everything public on a site that is watched keeps whoever has the dogs up to date with what you are going to do.

Im not saying Ive got a magic want to get dogs back BUT everyone has contacts, a lot of the people I know wont look on here but they do get Doglost emails- specially if I know them.

I clocked a dog today that Ive never seen before- but I d know it if I saw it again because of its markings & eye colour. I know you lads will sort stuff out your own way - if you use pms then the ones you dont want to know wont see what you planning on doing.

Im in Barnsley/Hemsworth area- if stuff going on round here I want to know about it to warn people I know.

I totally understand what you are saying about the police- that s another battle again- they are now working in co-operation with us, started in Kent but the instruction is being rolled out to all forces. Its a long slog.

But I know for a fact they just turned out to get a dog back nicked off a lass whilst out walking at the weekend.

~I will help if/where I can even if its by posting alerts out all over notifying people where theives are. We have our own database of dodgy vehicles as well.

It p*sses me off that all these dogs keep getting nicked & no one can find them- they got to be somewhere

• 4 weeks later...