WATCH OUT DOG THIEFS IN SOUTH YORKSHIRE

they keep changing they car and they are a well known dog thief's are from Shirecliffe s5 area i have spoke to the police rspca and dog warden and they don't want to know
Do they go around touting for gardening work by any chance???

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they is a team of dog thief's who operate the south yorkshire are who steal dogs and take them to Penistone Market where they sell them

If you know Regs of vehicles & main areas or where they are PM me. I can notify Doglost Helpers without you been known

Same goes for any areas where vehicles are known. We are getting more Dog Wardens & Police on board all the time, but we do need to give them info if we expect them to help.

Not up here but dogs have been snatched back recently from places & returned to rightful owners

iam from sth yrks and i have to say theres dogs going missing all over its bang out of order for me they should be hung! this said most the people who come on here are advertising there dogs to the world could this be the reason? the problem of dog theives will always go on so long as theres dog dealers,peddlers whatever you want to call them for me theres the problem...! av north dogga

i said this the other week the twats that buy these dogs are as bad as them that steal them

the most sicking thing about all this. is that the sheffield dog warden no this sum family and friends.// all the dogs that they can not sale get past on to a rescue centre in the south yorkshire area and rehomes big free

they keep changing they car and they are a well known dog thief's are from Shirecliffe s5 area i have spoke to the police rspca and dog warden and they don't want to know

av you seen them in the car?is was it a bergandey crew cab transit tipper?an astra van? if so let me no pm if u like i no who it is ;)

jeppi if you no these dog thiefs or any dog thiefs put it up on here let us all no

hes a gypsy mate always on the move he was in Barnsley last week and some dogs when missing and he wasnt any where to be seen there is many people that wants this man i dont whant to be in his shoes when thay do fined him

THIS FAMILY IN S5 ARE NOT GYPSYS BUT FRIENDS WITH THEM THERE A WELL NO DOG FAMILY

i am not going to pass any names on because i know they are member off this site

In that case then you're as bad as them if your going to just let them get away with it.

Although is seems a bit suss that a group of newbies have just joined all with a few posts claiming to know all about these thieves yet keeping it to yourselves.....sure you're not fishing for something?

im not going to put there names down so i can get trouble from it as far as i know you could be one of these dogs thiefs or a friend of theres if youve had a dog stolen go to peniston market on saturday morning and see if you can see it they live near the devonshire arms pud in sheffield and one of them goes by 2 names and they have alotments at shirecliffe

im not going to put there names down so i can get trouble from it as far as i know you could be one of these dogs thiefs or a friend of theres if youve had a dog stolen go to peniston market on saturday morning and see if you can see it they live near the devonshire arms pud in sheffield and one of them goes by 2 names and they have alotments at shirecliffe
I THINK i know who you are on about did he used to live at dinnington.

no they have always lived at shirecliffe for the passed 15 years pluss

no they have always lived at shirecliffe for the passed 15 years pluss

I have got an idea who they are by word of mouth.pm me their names please.

Still waiting if you are unsure who i am i will understand but people who know me know how mutch i HATE dog theives i was the lad in the 90s who tracked a stolen dog from s.yorks to a council estate of the Edge ware rd down south and helped my mate recover his dog.atb

I can understand you not wanting to bring trouble to your door.....but if one of them is on here he will know who you are talking about from the info you've already given...which is why i dont understand what you are trying to achieve??? If no one knows who they are they cant do anything to stop it....seems your just winding up lads who've had dogs taken by coming on here saying you know who's responsible but your not going to tell them who it is???

Im from Dinnington,are you on about the lads off magilla?