NAME THIS GUN PLEASE !!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well lads im back from its test shoot and ive came home with a black rabbit :D :D lol that was with the scope on 3 soooo now its going up for sale as ive lost interest in guns now ive been gettin greyhounds and lurchers ... whats a fair price considerin foxon says its worth 500 but its not in immaculate condition theres a few bumps and nocks ? ?

here is not the best place to sell it mate, put it on bbs for about £650 and see what happens , even if you have to take a lower offer its a starting point. and as foxon said earlier.......guntrader is another good site.

they will love it on there..........dont forget its a rare gun and a collector will be desperate for one !!!!

good luck with it

atb

sean

Hi Don, Yes they are prone to leaks but this Lad seems to have a tidy original with buddy & pump, I know they are changeing hands with collectors upwards of £500, I sent one to a BSA collector in Holland last summer for £465, this was the rifle only, lets see how well he does with her, there's not that many about & doubt many produced, I remeber they had a retail price of £230 in the 90's, I found & old BSA invoice & was buying each unit for £160 inc vat.

Atb, Glynn.

Right heres the story ... my mate is selling his gun ... its precharged charging port is under the stock ... its has BSA wrote down the barell .. its loads by snapping the barrel whats the model ??? ano its bsa but what model ??

Cheers

i had a gun similar precharged snap barell, mine was a bsa spitfire get a pic up see if its the same pal ?

• 5 months later...