Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Jones

NAME THIS GUN PLEASE !!!!

This is a seriously interesting thread :clapper:

I cant wait to see some close-up pix

Phantom

Thanks alot lads esspecially slyfox yeah that gun is identical !! ill take some pics they should be on about 10:30

Dan, hope all goes well, all you should have to do is feed some nice pellets through her & enjoy, I have to go out on a shoot, so hope one of THLs finest will be there if you need any help, been good & a blast from the past.

ATB, foxon.

looks a tidy gun

and fair play to foxon for his honesty..........top man !!!!

dont think you will go far wrong either keeping or selling it

nice one dan

atb

sean

Thanks Sean yeah top marks to foxon for his honesty .. It's a nice gun shoots lovely not the worlds most powerful gun but it'll pull down bunnys no problems lol needs a new scope though the 1 on it's stuck at 3 won't turn :/

looks like a webley scope....they are quite tight , you may have to be quite firm with it, or try spraying a little wd40 in to the mag ring first.

i think they where around the 10 ft/lbs mark which as you say will be no problem for bunnies out to 30 yards.

enjoy it dan

atb

sean

No I've really tryed just solid ... Wudnt mind if it was stuck on 9 lol and how do I know what pressures in it ? Even if it's half full and I put a 200 bar bottle to it will it only take as much as it needs ?

Thanks

Guest Scuba1
No I've really tryed just solid ... Wudnt mind if it was stuck on 9 lol and how do I know what pressures in it ? Even if it's half full and I put a 200 bar bottle to it will it only take as much as it needs ?

Thanks

Yes it will if you don't pump the bottle over 200 you are fine.

Guest Scuba1

Not a problem. You will have to give it a pump every 30-40 shots or so or the shots will start to drop. I know when out plinking one gets carried away and counting goes out the window. So stick 30 pellets in your pocket when you start and when your pocket is empty its time for a bit of exercise.

HTH

Michael

Yeah I will do that tonight it'll probably be up for sale on here in a few days though cos I think I'm going to have myself a new gun what would you say it's worth ?