Sign in to follow this  
JDFrain

noisey's new gyr saker

Fact - the gyr saker was not bought for just scaring pigeons round barns, think about it mate who in there right mind would spend that type of money on a pigeon scarer.....

JDF

Fact - the gyr saker was not bought for just scaring pigeons round barns, think about it mate who in there right mind would spend that type of money on a pigeon scarer.....

JDF

Clearly you would be surprised!!

JDF

Clearly you would be surprised!!

is everyone on here still bitchin at each other......................

ha ha ha

i havnt posted for a while. just been looking over the thread and seen a post telling me to buy a harris, who are you to tell me what bird to buy? if i spend my money on a bird i do what i want with it, it got flew every day. bird sold on to mate and he found it dead this morning. as he was upping its weight he fed it a red leg which we suspect had ate rat poisened wheat, then been shot (with steel) short time after. befor anyone twists the bird was no longer mine

i havnt posted for a while. just been looking over the thread and seen a post telling me to buy a harris, who are you to tell me what bird to buy? if i spend my money on a bird i do what i want with it, it got flew every day. bird sold on to mate and he found it dead this morning. as he was upping its weight he fed it a red leg which we suspect had ate rat poisened wheat, then been shot (with steel) short time after. befor anyone twists the bird was no longer mine

its just not nice seeing birds f***ed up by people who havnt a clue,then selling them on to the next numpty to play with for a few weeks until they realise that beyond a harris they couldnt hack it as a falconer.Its in such a state Falconry in the UK because of the lack of legislation stopping anyone buying a hawk without first being competent to do so.