How Do They Know

when ur out walkin with the kids etc, u walk differently, if u have a gun in ur hands u tend to be in stalking mode any animal that has a predator must be switched on to the movements ur making, think of it if a bloke and his wife are walkin towards u u dont give it a second thought if some shady geezer acting strange is comin towards u u switch to alert mode automatically, thats my thoughs on it anyway

i remember a few years back .there was some kinda bird intelligence test carried out and corvid's[ crows] came out on top. they have been seen using tools to get food. ect. plus they can potentialy live for around 25 years. :D if they are very lucky..

i remember a few years back .there was some kinda bird intelligence test carried out and corvid's[ crows] came out on top. they have been seen using tools to get food. ect. plus they can potentialy live for around 25 years. :D if they are very lucky..

They sure are mate.Got a 21 year old son who cant put a nail in a piece of wood wont work.He just spends all my money and his mother thinks hes the bees and ees Catcher 1

I seen a program on the tv and it showed them carrying nuts and putting them on zebra crossings when the light was red then waiting for the light to go green and then retreving when them again when it was red :o:blink: . i know people who wouldent be able to work that one out.

Raiderboy

I seen a program on the tv and it showed them carrying nuts and putting them on zebra crossings when the light was red then waiting for the light to go green and then retreving when them again when it was red :o:blink: . i know people who wouldent be able to work that one out.

Raiderboy

Me too mate. Catcher 1

Guest Scuba1

Raiderboy

What have the lights got to do with cracking nuts????

ATB

Michael

Raiderboy

What have the lights got to do with cracking nuts????

ATB

Michael

Use your head scuba. they put them infront of the cars and when the light turn green the cars roll over the nuts cracking them.

Raiderboy

Guest Scuba1
See, I was never any good with all this technical stuff. I would have gone out and bought a nut cracker

HI Scuda1.A man with your brain dident get that one :hmm: atb. Catcher 1

I am surprised that you did not catch on to the fact, that it was very much a tongue in cheek remark. Have a look at my first quoted answer on this thread.

Could this be a case, that catcher one did not catch on????

ATB

Michael

I did not expect flat head pellet to get it, but you....................................... :D

See, I was never any good with all this technical stuff. I would have gone out and bought a nut cracker

HI Scuda1.A man with your brain dident get that one :hmm: atb. Catcher 1

I am surprised that you did not catch on to the fact, that it was very much a tongue in cheek remark. Have a look at my first quoted answer on this thread.

Could this be a case, that catcher one did not catch on????

ATB

Michael

I did not expect flat head pellet to get it, but you....................................... :D

Yea Michael.I think your right :icon_redface: atb.Catcher 1

i sat watching a crow one day while on my tea break i threw a bit of mu peice and it came down about 50 yards it then took the peice put a crisp packet on it and then sat a stone on top wow! :o

i sat watching a crow one day while on my tea break i threw a bit of mu peice and it came down about 50 yards it then took the peice put a crisp packet on it and then sat a stone on top wow! :o

ASBO Mate.Your losing it again.Stick to the ginger ale :D atb. Catcher 1