Cheers for the replies peeps :D I know the rapid is superior to my old gun what with the shot count and build quality but as mentioned before the mag really does my brain in :censored: I just feel personally that you shouldn't have to work at liking a gun. I did go out on Sat evening for an hour and half and managed to bag 3 bunny's which is great, but still not sure on the gun ?? I'm still not sure if it's the .177 or .22 thing but defo drop alot more with this gun so i'm doing something right. I think it's me being a :wankerzo4: so i'll give it another couple of weeks and see, if not then i'll be selling mine and in the market for a new gun !

Edited by blackstaff
  • 3 weeks later...

Update on the Rapid. I cant get on with it :icon_redface: Sorry to all of those that have this gun and love thiers but i've tried to love it and i just can't. I have been into my local gun shop and had a chat about a different toy :gunsmilie: I have been thinking of either a wiehrauch kt 100, or maybe a BSA R 10. Also leaning back towards the .177 flavour as i did like my A.A. 410. I did consider going back to a 410 but i think it will feel like taking a step back. Does anyone use either of the rifles ( wiehrauch kt 100, BSA R 10 ) or would you suggest something else ? Cheers in advance peeps :)

Update on the Rapid. I cant get on with it :icon_redface: Sorry to all of those that have this gun and love thiers but i've tried to love it and i just can't. I have been into my local gun shop and had a chat about a different toy :gunsmilie: I have been thinking of either a wiehrauch kt 100, or maybe a BSA R 10. Also leaning back towards the .177 flavour as i did like my A.A. 410. I did consider going back to a 410 but i think it will feel like taking a step back. Does anyone use either of the rifles ( wiehrauch kt 100, BSA R 10 ) or would you suggest something else ? Cheers in advance peeps :)

The S410 is a fine gun and is by no means a step back. If you don't get on with it then that's that, no more to say. Just get another that you do like, you're spoilt for choice at the moment. The UK airgun market has never had so many good guns on offer.

If I were you if you choose the HW100, get the thumb hole stock.

I think it feels much better on a gun of that weight.

I bought the sporter stock because of the look of it but will buy a thumb hole stock when i see one for sale.

Shepp