Wrecking Crew

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the other couple of posts about foxing with lurcher dvds and i keep seeing the wrecking crew dvd mentioned, i have a copy on vhs of a group of lads lamping foxes, deer and some daytime deer but its shit quality, is there any decent quality fox/deer with lurchers dvds about or is it just re-copies of old footage? If there is how do you get hold of them?

Cheers

Bar-L.D wing Second landing, Cell 24 .Ask anyone :wallbash: Catcher 1

I have read the other couple of posts about foxing with lurcher dvds and i keep seeing the wrecking crew dvd mentioned, i have a copy on vhs of a group of lads lamping foxes, deer and some daytime deer but its shit quality, is there any decent quality fox/deer with lurchers dvds about or is it just re-copies of old footage? If there is how do you get hold of them?

Cheers

Oh i am sorry you sarcy twat...i mean pre ban footage. ;)

Cheers

Didn't realise watching pre-ban footage is illegal.

Cheers

Didn't realise watching pre-ban footage is illegal.

Fair play.I,ll say this to you and lamper121.Some of us dont need outher people,s DVD We have been there and done it pre-ban Sorry for making you look a fool.atb. Catcher 1

No you just make yourself look like a cocky fool ...

People have ran hares but will buy a new dvd cause its there intrest...

Just because someone is wanting to watch footage dose not mean they have not been there and done it...

dose it now Mr big ????

No you just make yourself look like a cocky fool ...

People have ran hares but will buy a new dvd cause its there intrest...

Just because someone is wanting to watch footage dose not mean they have not been there and done it...

dose it now Mr big ????

Why My thrill come,s from seeing my own dogs working but then again were all different.Catcher 1

yes we are some folk are just priks... trying to make other lads look daft on the tinter web...

Hear we go.You must be right i,am a prick and the wrecking crew know it all.It,s fool,s like them that get this site a a bad name.So please go away. Catcher 1