Wrecking Crew

The Wrecking crew is the biggest fecking pile of shite I have ever seen!!!

Dont listen to Wilf, we watched it at mine over a take away and all I could hear over the munching of my bhaji was Wilf chanting 'av it...................

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the other couple of posts about foxing with lurcher dvds and i keep seeing the wrecking crew dvd mentioned, i have a copy on vhs of a group of lads lamping foxes, deer and some daytime deer but its shit quality, is there any decent quality fox/deer with lurchers dvds about or is it just re-copies of old footage? If there is how do you get hold of them?

Cheers

me mate will get what u wnt
The Wrecking crew is the biggest fecking pile of shite I have ever seen!!!

Ik now he wrecking crew pretty well, you wanta try going out with them first before you call names. Granted the dvd are poor quality...

thats the thing he shit himself :clapper:

Keep hearing how shit this dvd is....the one's doing all the criticising,,,,do you have anything better ;) .....show us how it should be done :o:o:o

what a f*****g idiot thing to say.... the problem people have is the sheer lack of respect for their quarry, at no point di dthey say they could make a better dvd. wether its in dvd format, book format or day to day work anyone who treats quarry like they did in their dvd are no good to our sport.... i dont think anyone is try to "better" them!!

Keep hearing how shit this dvd is....the one's doing all the criticising,,,,do you have anything better ;) .....show us how it should be done :o:o:o

what a f*****g idiot thing to say.... the problem people have is the sheer lack of respect for their quarry, at no point di dthey say they could make a better dvd. wether its in dvd format, book format or day to day work anyone who treats quarry like they did in their dvd are no good to our sport.... i dont think anyone is try to "better" them!!

Keep forgetting you and your cronies are the resident expets think you should replace the i in wink to something more suitable :angel:

good reply.......... undisputedly condoning poor respect for quarry in another lame attempt to cause controversy for the sake of trying to be a little bit different but yet again falling flat on his face with a reply that has no relevance to anything said.

good reply.......... undisputedly condoning poor respect for quarry in another lame attempt to cause controversy for the sake of trying to be a little bit different but yet again falling flat on his face with a reply that has no relevance to anything said.

Aye whatever you say mate! :angel:

Did you find ya lamp yet ya fanny :clapper::clapper: ..............

So, having watched the DVD (as you obviously have) you think thats the right way to be do you?

I most likely blew your mind that there are dogs more than merle Plummer lookie likees that run stuff other than a couple of bunnies............you most likely think them lads are legends dont you :clapper::clapper:

Did you find ya lamp yet ya fanny :clapper::clapper: ..............

So, having watched the DVD (as you obviously have) you think thats the right way to be do you?

I most likely blew your mind that there are dogs more than merle Plummer lookie likees that run stuff other than a couple of bunnies............you most likely think them lads are legends dont you :clapper::clapper:

ffs all we need is moo now for the unholy trinity....you better be careful if any of your buddies come to a sudden halt your head will be jammed in a deep dark place....probably not the first or last time either!......you and the other two wise men are always quick to open your mouths and criticise...youv'e obviously sat in with your mates with your popcorn sharing your big slipper so you can all stay warm and ogle the dvd! no I havnt seen it but you and your two amigos are the critics...my point is your always quick to slag others of but youve still to contribute something positive to this site....so either put up or shut up :whistling: