subaru forester 2ltr 99 t reg

subaru forester 2ltr non turbo , 1999 T reg. mot till jan 2010, tax end off the month. AWD , high and low box.

just been serviced , rear suspention , all good tyres, ally 4mm bash plate to protect the sump , wired up for 2 lamps , chains in the boot to keep dogs under control , brake light switch , engine and gear box are smooth ( dont miss a beat ) shafts all good ( no knocking ) the motor is in good order but needs a bit of tender loving care ( but if your driving off road the motors in mint condition from what ive seen of other off roaders ) :D all the car needs is the speed sensor thats located on the gear box ( easy fix ) if i get the asking price i will do it before the cars sold ;)

ready to go for the coming season , came as a part ex but driving fields isnt my way of hunting but will suit others that do drive the fields .

cars based in leeds and im looking for £700 ono

07902112130 no withheld numbers plz i dont answer them !

px taken WHY :hmm:

atb jackard

leeds sorry read the post whats the clock??

the Mileage on the clocks are not right mate on the motor , thats why it needs the speed sensor doing because when your driving at 30 mph it saying your doing about 80 mph and from what i was told its been like that for a long time . the clocks are showing about 170k , but if i trip the clocks to zero and say i put £5 worth of petrol in then im doing about 300 miles on the £5 when realy ive only done about 30 miles. its an easy fix that i will most probably do . just havnt had time yet ;)