Sign in to follow this  
jackard

subaru forester 2ltr 99 t reg

subaru forester 2ltr non turbo , 1999 T reg. mot till jan 2010, tax end off the month. AWD , high and low box.

just been serviced , rear suspention , all good tyres, ally 4mm bash plate to protect the sump , wired up for 2 lamps , chains in the boot to keep dogs under control , brake light switch , engine and gear box are smooth ( dont miss a beat ) shafts all good ( no knocking ) the motor is in good order but needs a bit of tender loving care ( but if your driving off road the motors in mint condition from what ive seen of other off roaders ) :D all the car needs is the speed sensor thats located on the gear box ( easy fix ) if i get the asking price i will do it before the cars sold ;)

ready to go for the coming season , came as a part ex but driving fields isnt my way of hunting but will suit others that do drive the fields .

cars based in leeds and im looking for £700 ono

07902112130 no withheld numbers plz i dont answer them !

px taken WHY :hmm:

atb jackard

thats the forester i used all last season.... ;)

theforester002-1.jpg

and it will go on a for another season now ive put it right ;)

whats the miles on the clock where you based...

Edited by Giro

leeds sorry read the post whats the clock??

leeds sorry read the post whats the clock??

the Mileage on the clocks are not right mate on the motor , thats why it needs the speed sensor doing because when your driving at 30 mph it saying your doing about 80 mph and from what i was told its been like that for a long time . the clocks are showing about 170k , but if i trip the clocks to zero and say i put £5 worth of petrol in then im doing about 300 miles on the £5 when realy ive only done about 30 miles. its an easy fix that i will most probably do . just havnt had time yet ;)

the mileage is way out, as said it clocks up more miles than it is actually doing, plus it had a newer engine (51 reg) fitted last summer..... ;)

is that the motor you came to my gaff in jacko?

yes mate :blink:

it looked blue :blink: , bad light/to many tins on my part no doubt ;) , good luck with the sale pal :thumbs:

Sign in to follow this