• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a massive thanks to our judges..5.40 pm when you finished judging..and then a 6 hour journey up the road..fair play to you and thanks again!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

On behalf of mysef and fellow judges a big thank you to Lynne & Baffy for having 3 foul mouthed piss artist Glaswegians as lodgers over the weekend, the digs were great, the food was great, the hospitality was great, the patter was great, and most important the show was great, a credit to you guys. Pleased it all went well after all the hard work both of you put in, hopefully we will be allowed into England again. Thanks for having us. ps Ziggy played guitar.

To all who were at the show. What a day! Again no Silverware but nevermind. To Lyn and Baff.......thank you. What a great show had a fantastic day, and what a great atmosphere.

I take it we'll be doing it again next year??........yes!!!!

One last thing.....Thank God for Beer!!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

a massive thanks to our judges..5.40 pm when you finished judging..and then a 6 hour journey up the road..fair play to you and thanks again!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

On behalf of mysef and fellow judges a big thank you to Lynne & Baffy for having 3 foul mouthed piss artist Glaswegians as lodgers over the weekend, the digs were great, the food was great, the hospitality was great, the patter was great, and most important the show was great, a credit to you guys. Pleased it all went well after all the hard work both of you put in, hopefully we will be allowed into England again. Thanks for having us. ps Ziggy played guitar.

cheers scamp..your all more than welcome..though i cant get rid of the twitch i ve suddenly developed ha ha..glad you all enjoyed..hopefully see you this weekend at glamis...ps planet earth is blue and theres nothing i can do

cheers scamp..your all more than welcome..though i cant get rid of the twitch i ve suddenly developed ha ha..glad you all enjoyed..hopefully see you this weekend at glamis...ps planet earth is blue and theres nothing i can do

You have had that twitch for years, we will be back down next weekend to go to the pub, maybe get a pie. ps time takes a cigarette puts it in your mouth.

wish id have put me dogs in the rings instead of walking to and fro from the bar i reckon the terrier and lurcher rings should have been next to it great day thanks to the organisers great setting and the band was :rocker:

Edited by awen
wish id have put me dogs in the rings instead of walking to and fro from the bar i reckon the terrier and lurcher rings should have been next to it great day thanks to the organisers great setting and the band was :rocker:

lucky you awen..we did nt get to see the bar till about 7.45pm..glad you had a good time though!!