Harris bipods

Hello, does anyone know where to buy harris bipods from, cheap (I'm a Yorkshireman!) either in the UK or abroad? Also what is the differance between the ones with and without the notched legs, apart from the notches?

Thanks

i got a swivel model from ebay at a good price, it was posted from teh states and still cheaper than buying locally. I normally like to buy locally rather than ebay but at the end of the day there are not too many people in a position these days to throw money away.

Hello, does anyone know where to buy harris bipods from, cheap (I'm a Yorkshireman!) either in the UK or abroad? Also what is the differance between the ones with and without the notched legs, apart from the notches?

Thanks

Notched legs only available on the 9-13 inch model, I love them, very quick and easy to set height, others may have another view.

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/results.php

Take the time to check them, there are a lot, and GET A SWIVEL version, unless you only ever intend to use it for fixed distance range use on a totally horizontal surface!!

I have a Harris 9"- 13" on my .243 , wanted a bipod for the .270, went for one on the Bay, thought it worth a punt, it arrived within a week ,not a lot different to the Harris apart from the word Rambo on it , its 9"- 15", it may fall apart after a few outings but at thirty odd quid it seem OK

Tactical 9"-15" Swivel or Adapter 20mm Rail Bipod RH9-2

Item number: 280365103529

Thanks for all your replys, think I'm going to go for a HBLMS Harris Bipod 9" to 13" with notches and swivel, just haven't had time to have a proper shop round yet. Bought a cheap one last time but it was crap and didn't last two minutes and I could have really done with one last week. Think I'll go down Quicksilver's route though.

If you are going to be laying down and shooting prone then you will need a taller bipod to get over the longer grass etc. I use a 25C model and rarely use it at its shortest setting (12 ").

Shooting off a bench etc then fine.

A

I have the Harris 9-13 and 12-25, neither is a substitute for the other, they both have their uses :thumbs: I'm also considering the 13.5-27, for exactly the reason Harris added it to the range!

i ordered my harris bipod 13.5-27ins from Cabales on the 16 of july and it arrived here on the 20 th,it cost me in total 108 euro,so it was a lot cheaper from the USA than some of the prices i got from the UK and Ireland.