Cocking Spurs

I have several pairs of brand new Spurs for sale. I am downsizing my collection a bit more, so some inch and a half regulation Spurs are for sale. They are made by 'Spur King' and 'Killingsworth', who are both reputable spur makers in the USA. Spurs are extremely difficult to get in from the USA nowadays, regardless of the collectable interest. They will become an investment for the future, because it will be impossible soon, to get them in. I am selling because I have enough of the same style and size. South west England, can be posted.

I want £85 a pair for them, they are in unused condition, PM me for further details. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY POST ENQUIRIES ABOUT THEM......PM ME!

Discount on two or more pairs bought.

Edited by Shamo

Bending under a bit more pressure from the Wife, so. 'Spur King' inch and a half regulation Gaffs, 1 pair 'as new condition', £65 for quick sale. 2 pairs of 'new condition' Killingsworth inch and a half 'high points' to sell now, the Leathers are Crocodile Skin effect. Offers around £75 a pair. Mrs says I am a horder, so under pressure the above is now for sale too. Horder?!.......you never know when you might need a six inch length of four by two!

All the other Spurs I had for sale have gone, above is all what I have left for sale. I WILL NOT SELL MY COLLECTION!

• 4 weeks later...
Bending under a bit more pressure from the Wife, so. 'Spur King' inch and a half regulation Gaffs, 1 pair 'as new condition', £65 for quick sale. 2 pairs of 'new condition' Killingsworth inch and a half 'high points' to sell now, the Leathers are Crocodile Skin effect. Offers around £75 a pair. Mrs says I am a horder, so under pressure the above is now for sale too. Horder?!.......you never know when you might need a six inch length of four by two!

All the other Spurs I had for sale have gone, above is all what I have left for sale. I WILL NOT SELL MY COLLECTION!

Are they still for sale Sir.