bad news mate hope he gets them back.

#17 hunter1

hunter1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:16 pm

Hope find the WANKERS and get the pups back mate good luck .

#18 Guest_STORM CHASER_*

Guest_STORM CHASER_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:18 pm

:blink: sorry to hear that......hope he get them back.....people will do anything for a fast buck these days......it so out of order....makes me feel sick... :sick:

#19 CO CHISE

CO CHISE

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:27 pm

THIEVING SET OF b*****ds, THE MAN HAS JUST COME OF THE PHONE AND BELIEVE ME HE IS VERY PISSED OF, WHO EVER HAS THEM WOULD BE BETTER GETTING INTOUCH WITH THE LADS FOR THERE RETURN BECAUSE IT ISNT WORTH THE HASSLE, THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR THESE DOGS AND IT WOULD BE VERY HARD TO GO ANY WHERE WITH THEM, ANY IFO GET INTOUCH AND BELIEVE ME YOU WILL EARN A LOT OF RESPECT FROM THE LAD

#20 nicksringo

nicksringo

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:32 pm

there is some scum on this earth, more then likely its some you no who has spoken to some one, lot said for a good guard dog that bites

Edited by nicksringo, 17 July 2009 - 06:34 pm.

#21 allenyeates

allenyeates

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:52 pm

Latest crack around this area is ... They steal your dogs, wait for the reward posters etc to go up, then call from a mobile to arrange change over in some lonley layby so they can see there is no old bill about. This is big hare country around here, and every season finds plenty of dogs left on the fields, dumped. Either no good, stolen and/or will not return to thier owners or stealers. Many, many are never reunited with thier owners.
PLEASE ,PLEASE GET YOUR DOGS CHIPPED....

#22 CO CHISE

CO CHISE

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:10 pm

Latest crack around this area is ... They steal your dogs, wait for the reward posters etc to go up, then call from a mobile to arrange change over in some lonley layby so they can see there is no old bill about. This is big hare country around here, and every season finds plenty of dogs left on the fields, dumped. Either no good, stolen and/or will not return to thier owners or stealers. Many, many are never reunited with thier owners.
PLEASE ,PLEASE GET YOUR DOGS CHIPPED....

hope the thieving c**ts try that with a phone call to meet up with no law about, f**k me that would be a sorry sight to see, this man is a very well respected man that deserves his dogs back, like i have said there is a lot of men looking for these dogs, so any info get intouch

Edited by CO CHISE, 17 July 2009 - 09:21 pm.

#23 poacher3161

poacher3161

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 8,199 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:31 pm

Just going on previous exspieriance try and find them before they are ferryed to ireland and then brought back here as adult dogs good luck and nothing but bad luck on the scum thats stole them.atb

#24 allenyeates

allenyeates

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:40 pm

Why Ireland???

#25 Catcher 1

Catcher 1

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,390 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:40 pm

What get me.Who in hell buys thease dogs.Most of the dogs i get i dont pay for.As they come from good friend and i know there bloodline.So all i can say ask where the dog is from.If you dont know the seller ask them to prove real owner if they cant tell them to feck off.atb. Catcher 1

#26 allenyeates

allenyeates

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:50 pm

Very good call Catcher 1, who does buy these stolen dogs??? They are as guilty as the thief who takes them.
Best of luck in finding these pups and any other missing dogs. If thier wasn,t a market you would not have a thief!!

#27 riohog

riohog

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 9,278 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:57 pm

all this dog stealing whats the game is it done to order or just nicked in hopes to sell them for a few quid

mind some twats would have your eyes out these days bad news :angry:

#28 Doglost Co-Ordinator

Doglost Co-Ordinator

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:11 pm

PLEASE get me info over to Doglost1@btinternet.com

I used to work at Cas & hae friends up there.

Please send me following info

PICS- email or good 'similar' pics
ages
colours
markings
breed
collar
tag
chip
tattoo
coat length
type
AREA LOST/STOLEN FROM
WHEN
CONTACT NUMBER

Please get this to me asap- the quicker I can log them the quicker I can get posters done.

DO YOU USE FACEBOOK??- GET THEM ON THERE- loads of people on everyday

#29 poacher3161

poacher3161

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 8,199 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:15 pm

Why Ireland???

Just going on wat happend a few year ago a dog wat was stole of us was due to be ferryed to ireland its obviously one of the easiyist routs out of the country i am not getting into a slanging match about people from a different lifestyle as i bet it wont be long before somebodys blameing them.

#30 jackard

jackard

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 789 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:38 pm

its sad to here that some dogs are getting stole . :o :censored: hope the man gets them back , im from leeds and i will keep my eyes open and my ear to the ground for your mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users