Deerhound x Whippets

lurchers if your from binchester i bought one of those pups of you the back end of 2001 still got him know

i am mate i just couldnt remember when i bred them,i bet its the best 50quid you ever spent mate.i wish i bred from the bitch i kept as i would of puther back to a deerhoundxgreyhound.i think all the dogs made 25tts and the bitched 23tts,have you done much with yours mate as a good friend still has the litter sister and she had had a bit.

Lurchers! Aye mate a snip at 50 quid,couldint believe my luck,did mainly ferreting and daytime mooching...think he would have been a smasher in the reet hands plus he picked up a bad injury at 31\2yrs fractured a vertabra in his neck still picks up the odd rabbit now though even in retirerment! your right about the size 25tts i got the last pup of the litter.were they all smooth brindles? can still remember the dam what a cracker she looked broken coated brindle and your kennels mate great set up! atb mate

every1 in the litter was broken coated mate except yours but the ones that was used for work all done the job mate.she was a 1stx dochoty bitch mate,i sent her to geff feloronie at wales as he was going to put his 1stx dog back onto her but he passed away and i dont no were the bitch went to.

• 1 month later...

I have a staghoundxwhippet bitch at my place I got off a friend. I would say she is by far the keenest sighthound I have ever seen in my life. She has descent speed overall and is damn sure snappy off the mark. Her recovery rate is phenominal but her long distance endurance is average on individual runs. What I mean is that my staghounds can out distance her fairly easy on individual runs but they cannot bounce back nowhere near as fast as her. I would say she would be better than alot of dogs on fox but on a coyote she likes the size and power to do anything with one but she will not let it get away if she does happen to catch first which she has done once. The reason she caught first was on account of her keeness and her eyes. She is an up on her toes always payin attention type dog. I dont think she is a coyote dog but she is alot of help at times and fun to be around for sure cause she has all kinds of hunt.