Deerhound x Whippets

A few months ago there were some Deerhound x Whippets pups advertised on here, I was just interested on how they are turning out, did anyone buy one, or has anyone got a lurcher bred the same way, just interested as i liked the sound of the cross. Happy hunting.

A few months ago there were some Deerhound x Whippets pups advertised on here, I was just interested on how they are turning out, did anyone buy one, or has anyone got a lurcher bred the same way, just interested as i liked the sound of the cross. Happy hunting.

I think they was a post on here of that x.?, If it came out right [not to big] should make good alrounders. ;)

• 8 months later...
Guest jt750

Only litter i ever saw (accidental) turned out to have poor feet ..deerhound was the sire

Did the bitch pass the pups without any problems?????

I don't remember ..was many years ago ..i remember 4 pups only ..heavy set dogs with small feet that got banged up easy ..maybe that was a one off because the deer x whip/grey were nice workers off the same sire

never saw any never heard of any doing brilliant on all sorts of qaurry , the scottish deerhound and the show whippet hasnt got alot to offer serous dog men nowadays ,im maybe wrong but never heard many guys with them