Lets have a new show us your kit and kills topic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mid pimping ratcatcher 2250B with 4x32 simmons scope, cree led torch and A&M Custom Gunsmiths silencer

got its first kill today with a sitter of a woodie at 15yrds dropped like a rock, so the moral of the story is if you hear a whisper its too late :D

post-26738-1248199352_thumb.jpg

logun s16 shrouded version ,re sealed with a bushnell 4-16 x 56 illuminated reticule sight,spare magazine and lamp that fits on scope ,1mill night searcher lamp and a large dive bottle as a charger.used in anger about 10 times lol.

got it thrown in on a deal on a van going to have a pop on it very soon ...

my mid pimping ratcatcher 2250B with 4x32 simmons scope, cree led torch and A&M Custom Gunsmiths silencer

got its first kill today with a sitter of a woodie at 15yrds dropped like a rock, so the moral of the story is if you hear a whisper its too late :D

Iy looks nice and light mate.atb.catcher 1

You guys have some nice bits of kit there.

I have a BSA Supersport 12lb fitted with a 3-9x40 SMK scope. It's very basic but has done me well for a good time now. It's accurate and powerful enough for short range/stealth bunnies. I tend not to shoot over about 30-35yds anyways.

Basic but VERY functional.

I don't have all the fancy guns and gear but then I don't think I need it. I can stand/sit/prone/whatever and hit a 1.5" kill zone at 30yds all day so I can't justify spending big bucks on little guns.

I'll try and get some piccys up for you if tonights permission is fruitful.

Cheers

Mat

:thumbs:

You guys have some nice bits of kit there.

I have a BSA Supersport 12lb fitted with a 3-9x40 SMK scope. It's very basic but has done me well for a good time now. It's accurate and powerful enough for short range/stealth bunnies. I tend not to shoot over about 30-35yds anyways.

Basic but VERY functional.

I don't have all the fancy guns and gear but then I don't think I need it. I can stand/sit/prone/whatever and hit a 1.5" kill zone at 30yds all day so I can't justify spending big bucks on little guns.

I'll try and get some piccys up for you if tonights permission is fruitful. :thumbs:

Cheers

Mat

Hi Mat Having good guns dosent mean you get the most quarry.A12ib gun in good hands will do the job.atb. Catcher 1. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Hi Mat Having good guns dosent mean you get the most quarry.A12ib gun in good hands will do the job.atb. Catcher 1. :thumbs:

You are damn right Catcher! The supersport is a very good gun for the money. You just have to be able to use it properly to get the best out of it. £250 will set you up with the gun, scope, bag and enough pellets to calm the bunny population for years. It's accurate and powerful and heavy and needs little to no maintenance. I'm only a small lad but I like a heavier gun especially as it's ALWAYS windy on my permission. Strikes me that by the time you've strapped a laser guidance system and a torch and a bipod and silencer and camo to your lightweight you'll end up with a heavier gun than mine. I can skulk about the hedgerows to my hearts content free from all the trappings that go out of true if you knock them on a tree or something.

I prefer to hunt with as little as possible.

A gun

A knife

Some pellets

1/2oz Golden Virginia

Pack of rizla

Hip flask full of port in winter.

That's it

Happy Huntin

Mat