Sign in to follow this  
RaiderBoy

Lets have a new show us your kit and kills topic

O don't usually post pictures of my kills but here is one of my mobile weather station.

P7010010.jpg

P7010009.jpg

ATB

Michael

I learnt the same trick in the scouts

Scuba why have you tied a rock under your gun? :rolleyes:

If the rock is dry, weather is good.

If the rock is wet, then its raining,

If the rock is swinging, it windy,

If the rock is white its snowing,

If the rock has gone, then its a fecking huricane :D

Phantom

OLD SCHOOL WEATHER STATION :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest Scuba1

I am glad that at least some of you are on the same wavelength as me.

By the way, Bubbleduck and I had some of the by catch of the magpie raids not all of them fitted on the tray but here are some kills anyway.

P7150018.jpg

Woody and dove.

Quite nice when marinated and then slapped on the BBQ

ATB

Michael

Edited by Scuba1

Guest Scuba1
Here's one, should have been more, but rain stopped play (thunder storms) :)

This is the air gun section and you knifed the fecker. :whistling: Are you going to get the next one with a broken beer bottle??

ATB

Michael

Here's one, should have been more, but rain stopped play (thunder storms) :)

This is the air gun section and you knifed the fecker. :whistling: Are you going to get the next one with a broken beer bottle??

ATB

Michael

What ever it takes to bag up, and there's no throwing knife section :D

Guest Scuba1

i think everyone thinking th same question lewis!

Sometimes I think that the gene pool could do with a bit of chlorine now and then. :whistling: :whistling: Or is it just me????

ATB

Michael

P.S. Just for you two: I was experimenting, what it would be like to own a HW100

Edited by Scuba1

Sometimes I think that the gene pool could do with a bit of chlorine now and then. :whistling: :whistling: Or is it just me????

ATB

Michael

P.S. Just for you two: I was experimenting, what it would be like to own a HW100

I'd rather throw the rock at my chosen quarry than use the gun its attached to :laugh:

ATB

Michael

I'd rather throw the rock at my chosen quarry than use the gun its attached to :laugh:

Well if you shoot a HW (Heavy weight) 100, you will be able to throw rocks so big you shouldn't miss. I just couldn't justify buying all the steroids needed to get strong enough to lift one all day, on top of the other expenses of shooting. :D :D :D

Guest Scuba1

ATB

Michael

Well if you shoot a HW (Heavy weight) 100, you will be able to throw rocks so big you shouldn't miss. I just couldn't justify buying all the steroids needed to get strong enough to lift one all day, on top of the other expenses of shooting. :D :D :D

You know fast hands, it must be one of those macho things to own a HW100 as other then that I just can't see the reason for having one of those small bore railway sleepers in the house.

ATB

Michael

Wicked post :clapper::clapper::clapper: Funny amusing and some tidy pics !! How many Crows :o And a good few bunnies ! Hope to add my pics soon as ive worked out how to use this computer :censored:

No kills yet with the 90 quid Fenman workhorse but it's only a matter of time I think, hopefully up to the permissions soon.

Image0001.jpg

Image0002.jpg

Edited by John-B