Lets have a new show us your kit and kills topic

Here is my HW100, not much of the original gun left, completely reported, my own reg fitted, improved main valve, uprated hammer & spring with friction free glide, recrowned & threaded barrel, my own scratch built silencer, Viper side wheel scope, bipod, Deben lamp, has taken me a week to build not including the trigger work & stock weight reduction, perfoms well at 60 yards in 1/4" groups, head shots on Pigeon Rabbit & Squirrel with no problem at 60s, tested on a calm day,

chrono @ 11.49 ftlbs useing Accupells as I will run at sub 12ftlbs, but as you all know HW100s make for great FAC rifles.

foxon.

Nice gun mate :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there are some good lads on here and their always happy to help. Its a cracking looking gun and no doubt its tuned to perfection and shoots like a dream. Happy hunting :thumbs: atb bedrock

Your right there Bedrock, the only thing is I am now on a new project, a Daystate LR90 in .22 single shot sub 12ftlbs, they eat air & not consitent enough, so with a bit of work I shall bring her upto date, I do like the early pcps afterall I feel they saved the airgun industry, if we were left with springers I doubt we would be on here now, we would be in our workshops thinking of ways to power our guns without oily springs & p-matics that crushed your fingers.

Atb, foxon.

Here is my HW100, not much of the original gun left, completely reported, my own reg fitted, improved main valve, uprated hammer & spring with friction free glide, recrowned & threaded barrel, my own scratch built silencer, Viper side wheel scope, bipod, Deben lamp, has taken me a week to build not including the trigger work & stock weight reduction, perfoms well at 60 yards in 1/4" groups, head shots on Pigeon Rabbit & Squirrel with no problem at 60s, tested on a calm day,

chrono @ 11.49 ftlbs useing Accupells as I will run at sub 12ftlbs, but as you all know HW100s make for great FAC rifles.

foxon.

hi realy nice gun mate, where did u get the paint job on the barrel thats smart. ;)

atb billy

foxon.

hi realy nice gun mate, where did u get the paint job on the barrel thats smart. ;)

atb billy

Hi Billbroon,

This is only the sticky back stuff not that fancy American paint on, I did the whole conversion on a budget, but the desired finish is not bad, it's a bit fiddely but while the gun was striped it made it easier to wrap around the barrel, looks good when pokeing through hedgerow, I had enough left to do the cylinder but I thought it would be a bit ott

foxon.