Lets have a new show us your kit and kills topic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no kills but what i think is one of the sexiest guns around, would be if i could get the pic to upload haha, will try later boys, its a theoben MFR fitted with a gary cane thumbhole walnut stock in .22

Edited by ianltz

I am going to have a bit of shooting tonight from the window of a 4x4 so I will post the results later on, if there are any! ;):D along with my "noodle arm S410"

Here we go!

20-7-09shooting.jpg

14 in the bag the weather turned out well so never bothered with the 4x4. I also had my best ever shot which was witnessed by my friend he paced it out at 55 yards! I am well chuffed. it was a perfect kill too right in the back of the head exited through the eye, stone dead. :D so the noodle arms are doing well.

Edited by fasthands
love the signiture :clapper:

aaron how come you havent had your gas ram fitted yet? it was supposed to be done by saturday

Raiderboy

bloody gun shop is taking a hell of a lot longer than it should have done. there sh1t. they say they'll call back about it but the y never do. going to get down there tommorow.

I am going to have a bit of shooting tonight from the window of a 4x4 so I will post the results later on, if there are any! ;):D along with my "noodle arm S410"

Here we go!

20-7-09shooting.jpg

14 in the bag the weather turned out well so never bothered with the 4x4. I also had my best ever shot which was witnessed by my friend he paced it out at 55 yards! I am well chuffed. it was a perfect kill too right in the back of the head exited through the eye, stone dead. :D so the noodle arms are doing well.

I have not even zerod my scope since I bought the gun, and have done 12 sessions + and she is still bang on.