• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo0155.jpgi have got a saluki for sale, he is a lovely kind dog and loves walks, he works day and night, lives outside only, only reason for sale i havent got any room in my new home, and i have just started work so that takes most my time up, he is only 50.00 which is a bargin cause it stand me at 200.00 but need to get gone as soon as possible, P.M me back as soon as please if intrested, no time wasters.

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

madness,

people you have a dog you have a responsibilty to said dog, if this dog was that good it would sell itself, i was at a country show the other day and a bloke offered me £350 for me pup! of course i'm not selling her!

i understand that every now and again circumstances change and you may need to sell a dog, but its basic commen sense to put a photo of the dog looking sound, give details on the dog and have a high enough price so you can ensure a good home for the dog

originally i was trying to give helpfull hints to the seller but after reading these posts i'm concerned, could this stunning dog thats being sold so cheaply pssibly stolen!! after all a friend make give a dog to you for little money but this advert indicates clearly wanting a quick sale and the seller not knowing much about the dog

the person who was foolish enough to be had by the likes of someone who could well be a dog dealer should have a think do some research on this dog and check it hasn't been stolen, thre has been a lot of lurchers going missing recently, check this site, lost dogs or countrymans weekly.

other then this i hope this dog has gone to a safe and secure home where it can thrive

Guest foxyjo.

You never answered though did you????

Which of the statements is true, if either, and which is a lie??????

Or is it as Jack Frost says, and you're peddling dogs to keep you looking as chavtastic as possible????

I originally said I didn't intend to be rude, but I don't waste goodd manners on liars...You're a tosser. :angry:

i only have once had to rehome a dog due to extreme circumstances, the dog would have been destroyed thanks to the c*nt my ex who made claims to the courts and police that my rottie x shepherd had bitten my three yr old daughter, this was completly untrue, but what with the rottie media stories at the time i had no choice but get out of harms way to a friend, the bitch has settled and is happy so she's staying there but i was sorry to see such a charming dog go

if anyone stated that i was a dealer or anything else i would be very swift about standing up and making meself heard! your not making yourself look good by keeping it quiet, if you are a dealer i hope that karma or similar will bring you what you deserve, i can't stand anyone who puts a dogs life, welfare and safety on the line for the sake of fifty quid its shocking!!

mind you fifty can get you a new hoodie or trainers can't so whats the problem? . . . arsehole

i dont think its right all these people on here are calling travis even though they dont know him i have met him so i think i can comment he is a dodgey dog dealing divvy but he is right in to his fashion :icon_eek:

Edited by country rogue

tell you what are you from the north east... my mates 1st cross saluki/grey bitch just been stolen, same couler and everything. spittig dabs if he finds out that it is you and the same dog he wont be very pleased. he paid a lot of money for it.