168 replies to this topic

#166 MOO

MOO

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:04 am

I have just sat and read this from strt to finish and was totally spell bound about the progress of Missy ...one of the best reads ive encountered on here ....I was looking forward to her progress through the season ....That is bad luck fella

#167 MARKR1985

MARKR1985

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 445 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:40 am

I have just sat and read this from strt to finish and was totally spell bound about the progress of Missy ...one of the best reads ive encountered on here ....I was looking forward to her progress through the season ....That is bad luck fella

She was a cracking little hawk,it's a shame not many got to see her fly. If the next spar I fly is even half as good as her I'll be happy. God I miss her attitude!!

#168 craftycarper

craftycarper

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:03 pm

Can't believe that mate, i don't get on here much these days but i'm sat here with my mhh on the fist just chilling and read that from start to finish. A great thread mate and i'm absolutely gutted for you.

#169 eddiej35

eddiej35

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:37 pm

As above mark ,just read through the whole of the thread and was gutted for you at the end..my mate had a similar thing happen to his peregrin,his redtail had bit through the jessie and took the peregrine out so i know how gutted you must feel..atvb with the next spar mate and keep your chin up it will all come good in the end..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users