imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went down to Gary's again yesterday and he fitted missy's tail bell. What do you think?

Big thanks to Gary AGAIN for the tailbell,tailguard and for lending me his telemetry! :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

Not many people would have done that!! Everywhere she goes now she will be flying the flag for wales!! :gunsmilie:

Flew her today 9 1/8 still needs more off. Still instant on her recalls and over much bigger distances. Fed one and a half chicks and a few bits of quail so we will see what tomorrow brings.

post-25182-1249586856_thumb.jpg

Went down to Gary's again yesterday and he fitted missy's tail bell. What do you think?

Big thanks to Gary AGAIN for the tailbell,tailguard and for lending me his telemetry! :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

Not many people would have done that!! Everywhere she goes now she will be flying the flag for wales!! :gunsmilie:

Flew her today 9 1/8 still needs more off. Still instant on her recalls and over much bigger distances. Fed one and a half chicks and a few bits of quail so we will see what tomorrow brings.

looking good mate wont be long now till she is entred

Today was the best day with her by far.weight was 9oz smack on.Put in a half hearted chase on a blackbird then recalled perfectly out of a tree.Her manners are still very good considering,bit of mantling and noise but nothing too bad and it only lasts a few seconds.She will now recall at any distance you ask of her.My brother came out with me today and couldn't believe the speed she comes at! :D Will get some more pics up tomorrow

the welsh flag was a touch i couldnt resist lol!!!

It does look good!

She was a bit of a bitch yesterday, lack of interest in quarry and a bit slow on her recalls but I did fly her a bit earlier on in the day than normal.Think we will go for a drive today ;)

love the flag , where did you get it from ????

It does look good!

She was a bit of a bitch yesterday, lack of interest in quarry and a bit slow on her recalls but I did fly her a bit earlier on in the day than normal.Think we will go for a drive today ;)

Gary got it from the guitar shop in newquay i think

It does look good!

its just a plastic guitar plectrum daf,if you want a few pm me ur address il grab a few and post em off to you!

1st kill today!!

Won't go into big detail on what she caught but it was a short flight and straight into a hedge!!

I'm chuffed to bits with her :D

well done mate im not far off now fitness now thats all had a few good chases on crow

Me and my brother went out today but only had a few flights on lbjs.We then went out for a drive but everywhere we went there seemed to be idiots with stupid fu*king dogs,so decided to call it a day and let my brother do a bit of recall work with her as he is normaly with me(makings of a good beater :tongue2: )again she was spot on.

post-25182-1250371851_thumb.jpg

post-25182-1250371908_thumb.jpg