imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very interesting reading how your getting on with ya spar fella..bet ya buzzing mate..all the best for the future with her..darrell.

So far so good,was bloody chuffed today. Got a few good spots to get her entered so just a matter of bringing her down a bit more.She's taking a lot more interest in everything that moves now as well but not baiting at them yet.

With her being my first spar as well it makes it all the more rewarding!

very interesting reading how your getting on with ya spar fella..bet ya buzzing mate..all the best for the future with her..darrell.

So far so good,was bloody chuffed today. Got a few good spots to get her entered so just a matter of bringing her down a bit more.She's taking a lot more interest in everything that moves now as well but not baiting at them yet.

well done mate , watch out maggpies

Edited by dafydd23

Bit smugg there mate.

Sounds like he's coming on a treat though, how long until he's on the big game?

atw

Bit smugg there mate.

atw

She will be entered by the end of this week hopefuly. Don't know about the smug part.Pleased yes, but then I am an arrogant f*cker sometimes :D :D

Bit smugg there mate.

atw

Bloody hell, first dolphion lover then rat killer now midnight hunter this thread is really pulling them out ofthe woodwork.

It would be intresting for a mod to check the ip# of these people it is a fair bet that they are all the same number. They can then ban the number and any ID's associated with it.

TC

Edited by tiercel
Bit smugg there mate.

atw

Bloody hell, this thread is really pulling them out ofthe woodwork.

TC

If it carries on much longer I will stop posting. I can't remember ever being smug (well not sat behind a computer anyway)

Take it from me Mark as some one who has never had the balls to fly a Spar. Your thread has been a real good read Bar for the 3 idiots or should that be one jealous person who will never be able to do what you are doing. Jealousy is a poweful emotion when she gets you in her grip everyone else is wrong. You have done nothing but give a jernal of how the bird is progressing. If thats being smug then nearly everyone who writes a jernal of how a bird progresses is smug.

Lets hope that the mods get off their arses and do some moderating.

TC

Take it from me Mark as some one who has never had the balls to fly a Spar. Your thread has been a real good read Bar for the 3 idiots or should that be one jealous person who will never be able to do what you are doing. Jealousy is a poweful emotion when she gets you in her grip everyone else is wrong. You have done nothing but give a jernal of how the bird is progressing. If thats being smug then nearly everyone who writes a jernal of how a bird progresses is smug.

TC

Thanks Tiercel. What are you flying this year? This Spar will certainly (and already has) teach me a lot.There is never a dull day with her and i've been on my toes all of the time.I will do my damndest to do her justice.

mark as i said earlier mate ,bloody well done to ya fella f**k the jelous wanna be,s eh..sounds to me you get the same buzz as i do when i get a pup entered to ground on quarry that first time mate..keep writing in fella i for one enjoy hearing how it,s coming along..cheers..darrell.

Guest bullterrier

TC

Thanks Tiercel. What are you flying this year? This Spar will certainly (and already has) teach me a lot.There is never a dull day with her and i've been on my toes all of the time.I will do my damndest to do her justice.

have been watching this topic since you first started it mate shes really coming on now mate good luck for the season with her and keep posting mate letting us how you are doing you will get the odd idoit think jaspers gone away with the family tiercel mate just use the report button and one of the other mods will sort it . :thumbs: ..john

TC

have been watching this topic since you first started it mate shes really coming on now mate good luck for the season with her and keep posting mate letting us how you are doing you will get the odd idoit think jaspers gone away with the family tiercel mate just use the report button and one of the other mods will sort it . :thumbs: ..john

Thanks mate,yeah jasper's off for a bit he said something the other day.Tbh it doesnt really bother me i just laughed at the smug comment today! I will ask jasper to clean the thread up a bit when he's back. Glad some are taking a genuine interest in the thread.It's strange to look back through it as well,the first pictures of her are crazy!